January Coffee,Tea and a fresh start for a new Year

Started by Delmonico, December 31, 2013, 10:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Four-Eyed Buck

I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Silver Creek Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Delmonico

Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Texas Lawdog

Del, Those Cinnamon rolls look delicious. I'll take 2 dozen!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Texas Lawdog

I fixed meat balls and little smokies in dipping sauces, summer sausage, pepper jack cheese, and Moose made a cheese log.  The Fiesta Bowl was a big disappointment for my wife because Baylor lost. I really thought that Stanford would win.  the girls have gone to the back and I am wide awake.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Texas Lawdog

I finally went to sleep at 0300 and back awake at 0545.  The Cawffee and hot water are ready to drink. Enjoy!

Arcey

Mornin', y'all.

Ain't rainin' yet. The way it looks out 'n up it's only a matter of time.

Briles should stay where he is, coachin' the stoodint-afleets playin' for the love of the game. The NFL, especially the 'Skins, don't deserve 'im. Stay there 'n bring respect back to the school's football program.

Ennyways........

Got myownself fortified with grits. Goin' Glockin' then o'er ta Sam's for some dope.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Tex.

'Tis 2 and flurries. High of 9.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

litl rooster

Quote from: Major 2 on January 01, 2014, 10:45:58 AM
Gonna go work on some targets for this Saturday.
I built a new swinging target tree out of the older horizontal bar set they are vertical now like the silhouette.  

Did you use LEAD paint on the Bar Targets?

G'morning Pards. today is the 2nd day of the year.  The Skin's and the Browns were embarresment to their fan base this past year =we are now less than 2 months from a real sport(racin'). Rock n Roll music isn't the same without The Captian and Tenile. I now only recognise George Strait on country music stations.
The weather has been kicking tail in the east and extreme cold in the Sunny South. Here in the Northern Rockies it is extremely dry and unusually warm. A little rain the past couple of days.

Went Glockin this past Saturday may go .22ing on this Saturday.

Ya'll stay out of the Jail if'n ya need bail call Tex.....and thanks for tending the fire and the pot
Mathew 5.9

Texas Lawdog

Thanks Roo!   I rigger that if I am already up, I might as well be useful, and fix the Cawffee and hot water.  Arcey, My wife and I hope that Art stays at Baylor. He started out as a HS coach in a town where my wife's folks are from( Stephenville). Before he came there, it was better known as a town where Cowboys were the important topic.

Arcey

Quote from: litl rooster on January 02, 2014, 08:56:31 AM
The Skin's and the Browns were embarresment to their fan base this past year.

Yer tellin' me?

The captain thing rates no additional comment.

Me too, Tex. Saw Spurrier gettin' a trophy on the news yesterevenin'. That experiment didn't werk. Wherever 'e is it's a good place for 'im.

Thought it would be nice it the shop. T'was packed. Did two 'clips' of fifteen, managed ta toss one high 'n packed up. Had folks in the lobby waitin'.

Ole fart, might ah been older'n me, sweepin' up a heap ah brass – no glasses. Said sumthin' to 'im 'n he give me a mind-yer-own-bidness look. A fool like that gets an eye injury 'n he'll run cryin' ta some ambulance chaser. The range ends up closed. I kinda like shootin' there so I made it my bidness. Went 'n ratted 'im out. Problem solved.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Four-Eyed Buck

Any coffee left? ???

18 here with about 4" of the evil white stuff on the ground so far. Had to run errands this morning, streets were crap. With school still out, guess they figured they could wait a bit to get down to business ::) >:(

Once home, cleared the drive and salted. Then I started a pot of chili for this evening. Command performance, guess the girls like mine.Park truck came through and buried the end of the drive :P >:( Winter storm watch until 1 A.M. Friday, we'll see if I have to fire up the blower ::) :-\
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

The Trinity Kid

Afternoon, all.  Sunny and warm enough to go without a coat here, which is a surprise.....Nothin' scheduled for today, so I'm takin' it easy and tryin' not to think about school starting up Monday... :-\ 

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Major E A Sterner

8 degrees here supposed to get down to -1 or so, -15 to -20 with windchill.weather liars are calling for up to 14 inches of evil white stuff by mid morning tomorrow...77 days until spring
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Arcey

Six o'clock news sayin' it ain't real tropical up yer way, Maj. Just heard it. Hope it ain't as bad as they're makin' it out ta be.

Stu Kettle

Get up! Yer burnin' daylight. OK, so it's still dark here, but I'm up for all day for the first time in a while. Teacher work day today  ::)  & school on Monday.

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Coffee is hot.

'Tis -14 and overcast. High of 13.

Slim

Stu Kettle

Just checked the weather, looks like we're in for a cold spell.

"Perkins
Special Weather Statement in effect

DANGEROUS WIND CHILL READINGS SUNDAY THROUGH MONDAY

A MAJOR ARCTIC BLAST WILL MOVE THROUGH WESTERN AND NORTH CENTRAL  NEBRASKA SUNDAY INTO MONDAY. THIS COLD AIR WILL ORIGINATE NEAR  THE NORTH POLE AND WILL REPRESENT THE COLDEST WEATHER SINCE THE  FIRST WEEK OF DECEMBER. THE DANGEROUS COLD WILL LAST THROUGH MONDAY  AFTERNOON BEFORE THE ARCTIC HIGH MOVES EAST INTO THE MIDWEST.  TEMPERATURES SUNDAY AFTERNOON WILL FALL TO NEAR OR BELOW ZERO IN  NORTHERN NEBRASKA AS NORTHWEST WINDS OF 20 TO 30 MPH WITH STRONGER  GUSTS ARE EXPECTED TO PRODUCE WIND CHILL VALUES OF MINUS 20 TO  25 BELOW ZERO.  THE COLDEST WIND CHILL READINGS OF 25 BELOW TO 40 BELOW HOWEVER  WILL OCCUR SUNDAY NIGHT THROUGH MONDAY MORNING AS NORTHWEST WINDS  CONTINUE AT 15 TO 30 MPH."

Texas Lawdog

Thanks for the Cawffee this morning.   STU, You can keep that Artic Blast up in Nebraska, I have had too much in 2013.

Delmonico

Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com