Dee-sem-brrr Coffee

Started by Delmonico, November 30, 2013, 09:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Major 2

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ & merchandising is why.....

DD stuff & apparel is in all the Walmart & Kmart, To be consistent  they should drop DD like they did Paula Dean...

understand, I think its all BS.... I believe, FREE SPEECH is everyone's right , "Those that matter don't mind  ...those that mind don't matter "
when planets align...do the deal !

Delmonico

But if they are real like they say they are, they would just go back to the swamp and ignore the contract, you wanna go try and deliver a warrant to real Coon'asses down in the swamps.  LOL, BTW the ones I know are proud to be called coon-asses. 
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Delmonico

Way back before this all started someone asked me if I watched the show, told them no, I don't watch reality shows, but I wouldn't mind going and watching them rehearse.  Trouble is that statement went right over their heads.   ::)  And that is why we have TV dominated by reality shows.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

The Trinity Kid

Mornin' y'all.  I'm taking it easy today.  First day of Christmas vacation for me.  Hopefully gonna go out with the family and get a Christmas tree today.  And since the bears are gonna be out getting food for winter, we obviously need to bring some sort of smoke pole.  Maybe burn a few rounds through the 1911. :D

Buck: I'll keep ya' posted.

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Arcey

Quote from: Delmonico on December 20, 2013, 09:16:43 AM
The other question is why haven't the rest of them told A&E to stick it?  

They have. Said if he ain't on it there's no show. I don't watch the thing either but I gotta idea they ain't gotta work no more 'n A&E needs them more'n they need A&E.

His free speech rights weren't violated. The government ain't draggin' 'im off for what he said.

Lastly, the whole thing rings hollow. What I'm hearin' is the next season's already been done. Does his suspension include not runnin' the stuff already canned? The Roo dude got the rest of it.

Seein' promos for Nekkid 'n Alone. Nekkid 'n alone onna island. With a whole production crew on site. Yeah. Do watch Top Shot. DVR it 'n run thru the commercials 'n the soap opera parts. Delete the knife throwin' 'n such. Screwed up the one they're runnin' now. Saw who won on Youtube lookin' over target sets. I'd love ta shoot some the stuff they get ta shoot 'n the guns they get ta shoot 'em with.

Werkin' on the evenin' meal 'n surer than heck I didn't have sumthin' I thought I had. Made a trip ta the off site pantry. Collards were comin' out the box when I got there. I's all happy 'n got some for me 'n Ali. Damned if I didn't leave the place without no pork ta cook with 'em. Hate the impact of old age.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Blair

Merry Christmas to all.

It is amazing to me how one can be the cause of (according to a few) an International booboo for such a simple and traditional seasonal greeting?
My best... but I do wish everyone a "Merry Christmas" to all who wish to accept the intent.  (for those who don't wish to accept the intent... who cares?)
Blair
A Time for Prayer.
"In times of war and not before,
God and the soldier we adore.
But in times of peace and all things right,
God is forgotten and the soldier slighted"
by Rudyard Kipling.
Blair Taylor
Life-C 21

Stu Kettle

I do watch the show.  I also know hat Phil announced some time back that this was his last season on the show.  He's tired of the yuppies involved.

Arcey

Quote from: Blair on December 20, 2013, 01:12:14 PM
My best... but I do wish everyone a "Merry Christmas" to all who wish to accept the intent.  (for those who don't wish to accept the intent... who cares?)
Blair

Thanks. Merry Christmas to you 'n yours, Blair. Pay no attention to the Christophobics.

I'm so far outta the TV loop when I first heard of the whole thing they were referrin' to the fella as "Robertson." Hell, I was tunin' it out since I'm stuck in the same city with Pat Robertson 'n I figgered they was belly achin' about him - again. No matter what he sez the both sides are gonna start yellin'. It gets old but it brings in donations. No different than pEta.

I didn't know who Phil Robertson was. I do now. That may have been the purpose of the entire exercise.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Leo Tanner

Am I the only one noticin the folks at Chia Pet aint made a statement?  Seem ta be playin it fast an loose with their future reputation. 

Hey all, 44 an sunny.  Should be a good weekend ta have the Spud.  Bein snowed in was a bit much for all of us, buildin snowmen only lasted a short while.  

Take good care Pop, sounds about miserable gettin stuck like that.

I'll take a Merry Christmas, same to you.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Blair

Arcey,

My best to you all as well.

But, I gotta say I dropped my TV coverage about 6 years or so ago. Haven't missed it!
Got tired of being "spoon fed" BS and havening to pay the overly high prices, overly LOUD and too numerous adds for the privilege  of watching the garbage offered!
A Time for Prayer.
by Rudyard Kipling.
Blair Taylor
Life-C 21

Four-Eyed Buck

Arcey, CRS strikes when you least expect it ::) ;D

Too bad the media panders to a noisy minority, but such is the life in the good Ole U.S. these days. That dust up will probably definately end the show one way or another, especially if the family sticks together on it ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

mestiza letty

Howdy,

Up from my slumber & got some caffeine.

Don't watch reality TV 'cuz it ain't reality. Sell the heck outta those DD DVD's, pack 'em all day.
Quote from: Stu Kettle on December 20, 2013, 01:13:42 PM
I do watch the show.  I also know hat Phil announced some time back that this was his last season on the show.  He's tired of the yuppies involved.
Hollywood's full of those yuppies & he prolly got a "belly full" of the script. His wallet is fat anyhow. This hoopla will die down soon enuf. Agree with everyone else.

Arcey, Top Shot was the only one I did watch since workin' with a kid who was on the 4th season. Shootin' all those different types of firearms woulda been a kick. He gave an analysis on what it took to shoot each episode. 
TLD, hope you heal up quick be careful, my mom took a tumble last week on an icy driveway. Lots of bruises.

Merry Christmas to you Blair !!
Don't wear out yer shirt collar lookin' fer the hindsight
~Eddie Adamek~ Trick Roper
NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518

Major 2

I don't watch it... or any of the others ...all scripted crap by amateurs

mestiza letty

Quote from: Major 2 on December 20, 2013, 05:02:47 PM
I don't watch it... or any of the others ...all scripted crap by amateurs

;D And that's the truth !!
Don't wear out yer shirt collar lookin' fer the hindsight
~Eddie Adamek~ Trick Roper
NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518

Blair

mestiza letty,

Thank you so much!

I wish you and yours all well.
Please, be good to yourselves,
My best,
Blair
A Time for Prayer.
by Rudyard Kipling.
Blair Taylor
Life-C 21

Arcey

Quote from: Four-Eyed Buck on December 20, 2013, 02:45:33 PM
Arcey, CRS strikes when you least expect it ::) ;D

....ain't that the truth?

News is sayin' K-Mart reports they ain't gotta duck thing left in stock, sold out. Mission accomplished.

Miz Letty, t'would be so much fun ta shoot that stuff after somebody else paid for it, set it up, cleaned it up, then torn it down 'n put it away when I was done. We gotta do all that ourownselves when my bunch shoots.

Stu Kettle

Looks like I might spend Christmas in the horsepistol but I survived the "procedure" (that term really doesn't describe it for me). Other than some residual pain I'm feeling better now.

Difference between the duck guys & most reality show is Phil Robertson. He's a regular guy & makes no bones about how he feels about the ignorant yuppies that put on this show.  He make very little effort to go along with the script because it's stupid, unless his wife talks him into it.  

Merry Christmas to all.

Blair

And my best wishes to and for you Stu.
Blair
A Time for Prayer.
by Rudyard Kipling.
Blair Taylor
Life-C 21

The Trinity Kid

Well, got back from getting a tree.  It took a while, and was too dark too shoot when we got done. :-\  Oh well. 

As politically incorrect a bunch we are, I'll say Merry Christmas.  Heck, I'd say it any way.  Y'all stay warm.

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Major 2

MERRY CHRISTMAS and Happy New Year I've always said it ... never thought I was being insensitive to some other culture, to me it was a pleasantry and wish they enjoyed the season as I do.....

I still say it, if someone is offended...well then they have missed the point , and that is their cross to bear  ;D  

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com