Dee-sem-brrr Coffee

Started by Delmonico, November 30, 2013, 09:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Peludo

Sorry that stuff is kickin' you so hard, Stu.  When it's over, and you start feeling better, you will say "whew, that was a rough ride", and then get on with things.  Like Del said, we're pulliin' for ya'.

That coffee is good this morning; I woke up hard, and took a while to get moving.

Had us a couple of real nice days o'er the weekend and early week, cool this morning and cloudy.  Guessers say we might get some precipitation around Friday.

Quote from: Delmonico on December 18, 2013, 07:58:16 AM
Can't send me to sensitivity training, it would offend me and hurt my feelings so it would be counter productive.  

I like that, Del; I wish I had thought of that way back when I was bridling against the rules and fussing about that diversity and sensitivity "training" they put us through when I was gainfully employed.  I grumbled and griped so much I was always Pi$$ing some enlightened someone off, and getting my butt chewed for it.

Y'all have a good day.

Later.

El Peludo (The Hairy Man)
Las Vegas, Nevada Territory
Lifer in: Life, NRA, NAHC, SASS, SBSS,WARTHOG, DIRTY RATS
IBEW(Retired), Shooter since 1955.
             Roop County Cowboy (FF)
             Original Member: Grass Valley Rangers,
             Camp Beale Land and Cattle Company.

Delmonico

I have 3 goals every day when I get up, have coffee, learn something new and piss off someone who deserves it.  The second two are not hard thanks to computers and the net. 
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

litl rooster

Del it's not the wildlife I am trying to not be seen by.
Mathew 5.9

Delmonico

Quote from: litl rooster on December 18, 2013, 01:34:53 PM
Del it's not the wildlife I am trying to not be seen by.

OK, then the camo will work, just get that new digital stuff, was designed to keep people from seeing you.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Stu Kettle

When I'm on the trees during hunting season I want the people to see me and know dang sure what I am, so I wear plenty of orange.

Once while sneaking through the trees with my deer rifle I spotted something kind of deer colored at a little over 100 yds so I raised my rifle to look a it through the scope & saw a guy in carhart coveralls aiming his rifle at me. I was wearing the legal amount of orange at the time but have worn more since.

Four-Eyed Buck

Stu, that's why I stay away from the woods during deer season now. With soime of them, you can't wear enough orange to keep'em from targeting you >:(

Gas is $2.99 here at the moment, watch, it'll go sky high next week for the holidays.

Had Isaly's chipp chop ham on sour dough for lunch myself. We had to finish the Christmas list tonight, as well as picking up some stuff for me to bake with( sugar free items).Ate out to save time.

I've got a concert tomorrow evening at my old alma mater ahead of my granddaughter's HS band...Buck ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Four-Eyed Buck

Gee, get to follow myself ::) Coffee's on, got some hot water, too.

31 and some sun here. Looking for 40's here today ::)

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Buck.

'Tis 12 and overcast. High of 29. Sn*w tonight.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Texas Lawdog

Thanks for the Cawffee this morning and I slept in this morning. I could get used to these warm temps overnight. I have some errands to run today. We are supposed to have rain and cooler weather today, through the weekend. I am ready for another cup of Cawffee this morning.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Delmonico

31 here, looks like the freezing rain has missed us.  Had trouble this morning, the mouse would go up and down, not side to side, old ball type one, was a whole lab living in it.  LOL
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Delmonico

Oh and the lab was feeding on pizza crust crumbs. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

litl rooster

Thanks for the coffee Buck

is 25° this morning had a dusting of snow overnight.   It was 9° in Cut Bank Mt. (the coldest place in the in the Northern Hemisphere)  last night and a Alberta Clipper was moving in.
Mathew 5.9

Four-Eyed Buck

I've got a dachshund that surfs the desk, Del. She jumps up in the chair, spins it around, then checks the desk out. Sometimes she's too smart for her own good :o ::) :)

Got my printer back on line this morning, down loaded the driver last night. Remembered that they were available on the company's web site. Got back into my RR box yesterday as well, but have to do it through the RR homepage instead of OE. Oh, well, at least I'm back in, had to work my way through 195 e-mails though. Didn't have access for a week ::) :-\

Stu Kettle

Mornin'. Had coffee & breakfast. Next is a three hour ambulance ride to a hospital in Loveland for some surgery. There is some infection in the space they left behind during my last surgery. The good news is that the scan that found this didn't show any live cancer.

litl rooster

Quote from: Stu Kettle on December 19, 2013, 09:33:54 AM
Mornin'. Had coffee & breakfast. Next is a three hour ambulance ride to a hospital in Loveland for some surgery. There is some infection in the space they left behind during my last surgery. The good news is that the scan that found this didn't show any live cancer.

We will still place a prayer for you.
Mathew 5.9

Delmonico

I hope they have a good stereo with good music.  Good luck my friend.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Four-Eyed Buck

Major 2

My thoughts go with you & best wishes for speedy recovery
when planets align...do the deal !

Stu Kettle

Thanks all. No music, just a noisy truck. My first ride in an ambulance - they tell me it's a nice one.

Texas Lawdog

STU, THERE AIN'T no good rides in a ambulance, but it is better than a Hearse.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com