Dee-sem-brrr Coffee

Started by Delmonico, November 30, 2013, 09:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Major 2

Good morning Stu..hope the night passed comfortably, are you feeling chipper  :)

when planets align...do the deal !

Arcey

Mornin', y'all.

Good to hear the 'procedure' went well, Stu.

Used 'Happy Holidays' a long time. Simpler 'n quicker'n 'Merry Christmas 'n a Happy New Year'. For my part the intent was the same. Quit when the progressives started wantin' it ta be used for their PC purposes. Still slip up ever now 'n again. I refuse ta use x-mas. Never have, never will.

Anyways..................

Be havin' some fun here shortly. Fat lady has a lady friend comin' o'er 'n they're gonna start paintin' the kitchen, ceilin' first. This ought ta be a hoot. Prolly gonna inhibit my free ingress 'n egress ta the 'HEY! Loft' most the day. Gonna be warm out. Reckon I'll stay out in the barn.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Lucky Irish Tom

Mornin coffee and tea are ready, horses out to pasture. Been tied up dealing with my Mom's health issues. Stu hope your doing better.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Delmonico

Got 3 goals when I get up every morning, first one is to have coffee, next two in no order is to learn something new and piss off someone that deserves it.  Thanks to the net, the second two are easier than making coffee. 

Word from above at work, feel free to use Merry Christmas.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

ol coot

Glen and the rest of the gang here Merry Christmas and a Happy new year
and may the maker bless you and yours.
My Lord is my shepard, my bible is my guide, my horse is my partner, my colt's on my side.  
RGA#684
RAT#514
Storm#370
SASS#46209

Stu Kettle

Thanks again for all the well wishing.  I slept pretty good between nurse invasions. They just woke me up to order breakfast. Going with the bacon & eggs.  Passed on the decaf & ordered hot tea.

Texas Lawdog

Thanks for the Cawffee this morning. I can't sleep in the bed, I sleep in my recliner. I am not fond of it, but it is what it is. It is cold and rainy this morning. I had some oatmeal and Cawffee for breakfast this morning. I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

pony express

Mornin, all! Freezing rain overnight here.
Best wishes for Stu, TLD and LIT's mom!
Arcey, good luck with that paining party...
Trinity, hope you can find that horn, I played T-bone when I was in school, back in the dark ages. Still had it until a couple of years ago, stored at the old family place. When my uncle dies, and then my cousin moved away without letting me know, thieves moved in and cleaned the place out.... >:(

Mestiza Letty, will be on the lookout for those packages come mon-tues. Seems like probably half of them will show up at our little post office...

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Tom.

Quote from: The Trinity Kid on December 20, 2013, 11:31:50 AM
Maybe burn a few rounds through the 1911. :D
Did I miss the manufacturer of your 1911?

Hope you will be feeling better soon, Stu.

'Tis 23 and overcast. Got 3" yesterday. "Cloudy. A chance of freezing drizzle and flurries in the morning. Highs in the upper 20s. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph." Tonight - "Snow. Snow accumulation of 2 to 3 inches. Nearly steady temperature in the lower 20s. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent."

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Major E A Sterner

It's 55 and slightly overcast here in upstate NY, supposed to get to high 60's tomorrow,must be that global warming I keep hearing about...Nope supposed to drop to 28 by Wed... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

The Trinity Kid

Mornin', and thanks for the coffee.   Glad t' hear you're doing well, Stu.

Slim, my 1911 is from AMRSCOR/RIA, Philippines.  Cute little Commander.  Bushingless barrel, and full length guide rod, which wasn't exactly what I wanted....

PE, I know exactly what you mean with the whole, loosing stuff.  My great-grandpa had a rifle belonging to his great-grandpa, that was supposed to go to my father.  It was stolen from his estate sale, unfortunately.  I really wish it was still around.  It was a Sharps 1859 Rifle, with the wood scorched from when the Yankees raided the camp and it fell in a fire.

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Four-Eyed Buck

46 here and raining. :-\

Got up late.....WAY late. Under the weather, somebody slipped me a cold/sinus thing when I wasn't looking. Feel like crap to put it mildly. Looks like I'm going to be a big snot for Christmas at this rate :P :-\
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

litl rooster

Quote from: mestiza letty on December 20, 2013, 03:59:21 PM
Howdy,

Arcey, Top Shot was the only one I did watch since workin' with a kid who was on the 4th season. Shootin' all those different types of firearms woulda been a kick. He gave an analysis on what it took to shoot each episode.  
TLD, hope you heal up quick be careful, my mom took a tumble last week on an icy driveway. Lots of bruises.

Merry Christmas to you Blair !!

I only watch Top Shots when Gabby Franco is on it...

Thanks for the coffee.

Been to the range with my nephew again this morning. We had a dusting of snow this morning, however it has warmed up and it is melting now.

I hear tell west Texas is getting their share of the rain today
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Thanks, PE.

They're done for the day but it's gonna need a second coat. 'Course that means I gotta buy more paint. I took down two ceilin' fans 'fore they started. Only one's goin' back up. Puttin' a new fixture in the nook as we don't ever eat in there no more. They'll be back at it next Saturday so I ain't sure how much of the fan's goin' back tomorrow. Prolly just the shroud 'n the globe.

Don't watch it, Roo. Two women on the season they're runnin' now. One went out first elimination, the second on the second elimination. Neither was her. Anyways, they got ta shoot light bulbs. I never get ta shoot light bulbs. All I get is steel, paper 'n clay. I never get ta shoot glass gallon jugs filled with multicolored gumballs either.

Hope ya get better fast, Buck.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Texas Lawdog

Moose went to our friend's house in Cedar Hill, to have Christmas with them. Our  pseudo nephews are 13 now.  We just got them gift cards this year. She should be home by six. It started raining about midnight last night and it just quit about 2 pm today.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Four-Eyed Buck

Still raining here, temp is 52 ::)

Feelin' somewhat more human now. We'll see tomorrow morning.

Gettin' ready to bake some sugar free chocolate chip cookies, statred getting the stuff out and discovered I'm out of vanilla. ::) Wife's on her way to the store to get me some. Del, I'm using real butter in these, no salt, but real nontheless.. Probably do two batches of those, and another batch of the coffee spice drop ones( one batch already done and partially gone). All sugar free ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

litl rooster

Quote from: Arcey on December 21, 2013, 04:24:00 PM
Thanks, PE.

They're done for the day but it's gonna need a second coat. 'Course that means I gotta buy more paint. I took down two ceilin' fans 'fore they started. Only one's goin' back up. Puttin' a new fixture in the nook as we don't ever eat in there no more. They'll be back at it next Saturday so I ain't sure how much of the fan's goin' back tomorrow. Prolly just the shroud 'n the globe.

Don't watch it, Roo. Two women on the season they're runnin' now. One went out first elimination, the second on the second elimination. Neither was her. Anyways, they got ta shoot light bulbs. I never get ta shoot light bulbs. All I get is steel, paper 'n clay. I never get ta shoot glass gallon jugs filled with multicolored gumballs either.

Hope ya get better fast, Buck.

I think they should have a senior version. I'd like to see some guy like Flatboat Bob show 'm something' There is a lot of older retired guys still going at it pretty hard that could show what competing is about.
Mathew 5.9

Texas Lawdog

We ended up having ham and cheese sandwiches and tomato soup for supper tonight. It is still cool and damp outside.

Silver Creek Slim

Quote from: The Trinity Kid on December 21, 2013, 12:37:39 PM
Slim, my 1911 is from AMRSCOR/RIA, Philippines.  Cute little Commander.  Bushingless barrel, and full length guide rod, which wasn't exactly what I wanted....
I've heard they are good. I have a Taurus.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

litl rooster

Quote from: Silver Creek Slim on December 21, 2013, 09:08:01 PM
I've heard they are good. I have a Taurus.

Slim

Nothing but good reports on the Armscorp 1911 bought some of their 22 ammo it seems to be pretty good also

All of y'll east of the Mississippi stay safe has the storm ravages it's way thru
Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com