Dee-sem-brrr Coffee

Started by Delmonico, November 30, 2013, 09:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Trinity Kid

Can't get the 85% here in Trinity County.  Doesn't matter though.  I don't think more than five or ten residents have a car for it.. ::)

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

mestiza letty

Paid $3.29 in the county to where I work, $3.33 where I live....

TAXES TAXES !!! Every state & county have their fingers on the dip stick, CA being the worst for taxes......Can understand the high prices in AK & HI for the travel costs on the tankers to bring the refined stuff.

Almost done with the laundry last load in
Don't wear out yer shirt collar lookin' fer the hindsight
~Eddie Adamek~ Trick Roper
NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518

Major 2

Been using Amazon.Com ordered me a Reloading press ...my gift to me  :)
Ordered a Auto accessory my Daughter wants.....

My wife wanted Book, I ordered it  Nov. 29  and a book I wanted ( Confederate Revolvers ) mine arrived in short order and I read it...
but my wife's book is still not here  ::)
I email them, and they say it was shipped 12/3 and it would be 10-14 Business days....  must be on the show boat !
Her's is from a Book Dealer that sells on Amazon....
mine was from a different one , but they were quick I think I got it on the 3rd.

Bad news is Amazon is going to open a Distribution Ctn. in Florida , that means we'll be taxed on orders , even if it comes from out of State  ::)
when planets align...do the deal !

pony express

It's 2.79 here today for the 10% alky stuff, only way to get it without is buy 91 octane, or else go pay the high prices and fill some 5 gallon cans at a marina on the lake.

Texas Lawdog

Our fuel prices run from $3. To 3.19. My GMC gets good mileage, it has a V6.My Chevy has V8 and doesn't get as good mileage. Moose has a meeting after school and she is bringing something home for supper. The long range forecast shows highs of 60s, maybe some more cool weather for Christmas.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Silver Creek Slim

10% is $3.17. 85% is $2.85.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

The Trinity Kid

Just got back from a party for band members.  Lots and lots and lots of cookies.  How will I ever get to sleep with all that sugar!!!! ::) ::) :o ;D

--TK

"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Texas Lawdog

The Cawffee and Hot water are ready, Enjoy! The temp for overnight was in the low 40s, with a high  in the 60s. I have my Christmas shopping done. The indoor pistol range has changed hands, I have not been since the new owners took over a couple of weeks ago.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Arcey

Mornin'.

There's a nip in the air. Opps..... Racist of me. The NSA's gonna see that 'n the PC police be draggin' me away fer hypersensitivity trainin' so I'll be offended o'er anythin' 'n ever'thin'...............

Ennyways, 'fore they get here................

Ain't supposed ta warm up much. Be better tomorrow back up 'round sixty. Darned near perfect for the OFSDAR doin's.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Stu Kettle

Haven't looked at the weather lately. Don't know if I've complained about it lately but his chemo thing is getting to be a pain in the butt. Literally a pain in the butt. Can't sit on it or stand very long or walk very far. AND I got dehydrated & had to spend another night in the horsepistol.  The good news is I have 3 appointments in a row in this same building this morning. Since I'm already hear I won't have to get up & drive to town.

Missing school this week is kind of inconvenient.  It's finals week & I haven't been here for review so I think finals will pretty easy for my classes this semester. Next week he Christmas break starts & I he 2 full weeks this year.

You folks all try to have a good day.

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Tex.

'Tis 2, calm and overcast. High of 30.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Delmonico

Hang in there Stu, we're rooting for you.

35 here.

Tolt a customer Sunday to suck it up, cowboy up or go cry in his Prius.  LOL, glad I for the most part don't deal with a bunch of whinny people.  Told a co-worker when he got older his brains would come in.  

Can't send me to sensitivity training, it would offend me and hurt my feelings so it would be counter productive.  

Besides that, I'm a damn hatter, I profile people by race, age and gender, how else am I gonna get the hat down right they want? ::)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

litl rooster

The time zone change makes me look like a lazy @$$, I have been up since 0500 our time.

Thanks for the coffee Tex

Stu hope you get back to kicking ass and taken names soon.

The rest of you keep a eye on Arcey he may need some help when Big Brother comes snooping around.

Me I am trading in the mossyoak for mossypine so I can blend in ;D
Mathew 5.9

Four-Eyed Buck

I did actually oversleep,lR ::)

27 cloudy, with some snow on the street and drive again. Had to drive home in it from another practice last night. Came down like gang busters for a while there ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Major E A Sterner

Mornin Y'all, 15 and sunny with clear skies,supposed to warm up into low to mid 40's Friday into Saturday with rain on Friday,Sunday the weather guessers are predicting 60 with some rain then temps drop back into the 30's.with all the s**w that will melt along with the rain I may have to build an ark... ::) ::) ::)
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Delmonico

Roo, have someone take a picture of yourself in your Mossy Elm or what ever and then convert it to black and white like deer and such see.  Yeah,another big wastes of money that keeps folks making and selling, kinda like the SSM rounds.  Kid at work has one, don't kill any better than anything else but costs him $60 a box for ammo and even with the WSM name it won't pick up The Grand Ol' Opry. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Stu Kettle

That's the problem with old farts - we've seen the old stuff work so the new-fangled stuf doesn't impress us.  When I was in college I worked for cabelas answering the phone. Guy called one night & asked if he really needed the $200 scent-proof camo suit to get close to a deer.  I told him no, I had a big old buck sneak up on me that season while I was sitting on a stump smoking a ciggarette. He got with in spittin' distance before I saw him & he didn't know I was there until he moved.

That call was being monitored & I got scolded for talking people out of buying the products.

The Trinity Kid

Morning all.  Thanks for the coffee.  I have finals today for a college class, so wish me luck.

--TK

Texas Lawdog

I had a Pimento Cheese sandwich for lunch. The temp is about 50 outside, with a high of 67.

mestiza letty

Mornin' gang,

Thanks for the cawfee TLD. Windy an' cloudy here in the desert sumthin's comin' in tanite. Glad to be rid of all the haze from the fireplace smoke.
Stu hope you feel better soon !! Thankfully my conversations on some "crappy" made firearms weren't monitored over the counter.....

Gotta get back to the grind tanite. Major 2, some books are 3rd partied & thru the receiving & storage process @ the Amazon warehouse the jacket could've gotten pinched. They don't wanna ship out a damaged one.

Kinda frustrating on your end havin' to wait, it's happened to me on an adapter I wanted.

Good luck on the finals TK & Stu !!
Don't wear out yer shirt collar lookin' fer the hindsight
~Eddie Adamek~ Trick Roper
NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com