Dee-sem-brrr Coffee

Started by Delmonico, November 30, 2013, 09:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

let me stoke the coals a little. Looks like all ya'll in the earlier timezones maybe under ice and snow....I'll put the coffee and water on.

Be safe today
Mathew 5.9

Major 2

Rainy and thunder in the vicinity....may see 70 high - low of 45....

Thanks for the Coffee...  Roo
when planets align...do the deal !

Arcey

Mornin', y'all 'n Happy National Lemon Cupcake Day ta ya.

Weather'd be real pretty ta be settin' up steel right 'bout now. Wish I was. Rain's quit 'n it's tryin' ta clear up. Guessers guessin' fifty sumthin'.

Looks like ya had ya some fun it the range, Roo.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Major E A Sterner

got about 8 inches of tha evil white stuff,Going out now to clear driveway and make some paths for tha dawgs
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Litl Rooster.

Child #4 is sick. I was elected to stay home with her.

Thawing a venison roast to get the paper off fer lunch.

'Tis 4, sunny and windy. Feels like -15. High of 9.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Arcey

Roast.. Got me ta wonderin' how many four er five pound roasts one them creatures in Roo's pitcher'd be good for. Prolly hafta buy a bigger freezer.

L'il red one's werkin' on Beef Vegetable soup. That gets me ta wonderin' what Buff Vegetable soup'd be like.

Gotta quit wonderin' 'bout food. Hadda late breakfast. It ain't time ta eat nothin' else yet. Halftime the late game's 'bout right.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

The Trinity Kid

Mornin' Y'all.  just below freezing right now, supposed to warm up a little in the afternoon. 

Got a big band performance at 3 o'clock, right after church.  I'ma leetle nervous...... 8)  And our first trombone player was admitted to the hospital Monday, hasn't been out yet, so we have our guest trombone player(who normally does third) playing first part.  Doesn't affect me much, since I'm second trombone, but.... 

One of the coils in our car died. so we have a strait five, instead of a six.  It is really weird because each cylinder has its own coil.  Easier to replace, but weird.....

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Four-Eyed Buck

Was kinda slippery on the way to church this morning, 24 here now. Have to go out and clean the drive off and put some ice-melt down. Bird feeders need some attention, too.

Gonna have to get crackin' and get some stuff baked as well ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

litl rooster

Arcey you might need two freezer for one of them

We picked up some Elk sausage on the way thru Wisconsin last week, wished we'd picked up more
Mathew 5.9

Texas Lawdog

Thanks for the Cawffee this  morning. We had Pecan waffles and little Smokies for breakfast. The sun is out and the warmup continues.  Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and English peas for supper tonight.   
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Major 2

I have roast on , taters , carrots & onions
...rained this morning then had turn into nice day for the run to the store, now its clouded over again. 
when planets align...do the deal !

Texas Lawdog

I wanted pot roast as well, but Moose wanted meatloaf. The Skins and the Eagles lost today. The cowboys are playing The Pack at JerryWorld today.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

mestiza letty

Howdy y'all,

Came home feelin' puny last nite & called out again today. My dang boss was sick & many more jus' like 'im that should STAY HOME if they are sick...2nd time for me havin' the crud. Leastways I've got 2 more days 'ta heal up.
Arcey, I'd throw in 'nother freezer for the other 1/2 of that buff. My favorite ! Ground hamburger in the market is $8 a lb., too rich for my blood.
Nice idea TLD for your Christmas gift, Buck sure puts out some great work.

Be careful you folks in the east, finally got 'ta 40 sumethin' around here....I'm thinkin' soup of some kind tanite.
Don't wear out yer shirt collar lookin' fer the hindsight
~Eddie Adamek~ Trick Roper
NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518

The Trinity Kid

Concert went well, except for the very last measure of Sleigh Ride because the tuba was a beat off.

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Four-Eyed Buck

I'll start a pot, no guarantees, though ::)

14 with a WC of 9. At least it ain't precipitating ::)

TK, Did the horse whinnie at the end come out all right. That was the first "effect" I learned my freshman year as we did Slieghride for our winter concert. A senior first actually did it, but I just had learn how to do it after that ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Arcey

Hay.

Supposed ta get ta forty sumthin', warmer as the week goes on. Hope the guessers are right for the rest of it. Wanna ring steel in comfort later on. Doin' the BANG CLANG thing without sweatin' ner shivvvvvverin'd be mighty fine.

Puttin' five bean + one pea + ham soup tagether for din-din inna bit. Fat lady bought the ham. Glad of it. I'd brought a hunk home with a streak ah fat bigs this'n's got she'd freak. Hope some of it lasts long 'nuff ta take ta the shoot fer snack time. Some reason soups 'round here disappear real quick.

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Buck.

Sackett was complaining he didn't feel well during lunch. It didn't take too long before he vomited. He took a nap and looked much better.

The Pack kicked it into high gear in the 2nd half.  :)

'Tis -8, clear and calm. "A chance of light snow in the morning...then light snow in the afternoon. Snow accumulation around 2 inches. Highs 10 to 15. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of snow near 100 percent."

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Delmonico

Cold out there, nuther cup and off to work, off the next two days.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Texas Lawdog

Thanks for the Cawffee this morning. The sun is out and we are supposed to get to 60 today. I hope that our  ice storms are over till net year.

mestiza letty

Mornin' gang,

Thanks for the cawfee Buck. Not tastin' too good really, gotta be my taste buds.....Slept 20 hrs. since Sat. nite. Hope to kick this soon.

44 an' hazy with a low of 18.
Don't wear out yer shirt collar lookin' fer the hindsight
~Eddie Adamek~ Trick Roper
NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com