Dee-sem-brrr Coffee

Started by Delmonico, November 30, 2013, 09:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

Quote from: Major E A Sterner on December 13, 2013, 06:14:16 PM
gunna have to batten down the hatches ,supposed to get a Nor'Easter >:( >:(  startin Sat. afternoon, guesstimates are from 4- 12 inches depending on how it tracks.Going to fire up the S**w Blower just to make sure it's ready...after action reports to follow.

calling for light rain or flurries here :o
Mathew 5.9

Major E A Sterner

Well, since I'm up to take wife and daughter to airport to go to Disney in Fla,I'll put the Coffee and tea water on,Y'all stay warm.
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Arcey

Mornin'.

Fifty sumthin' 'n rain later on. Sounds like a day ta get my OFSDAR stuff loaded out in the barn.

Would go out 'n fly in restricted air spaces but I ain't got an aeroplane.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Major.

Dusting of white overnight. 'Tis 12 and flurries. "Light snow. Snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches. Highs in the lower 20s. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent."

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Delmonico

Arcey, I think I could scrounge up enough parts to make one of those gyro-things.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

pony express

morning all, 32 deg and light snow here, just enough to cover the grass as of now. But looks can be deceiving, since the gravel roads already has a layer of packed snow from last week, plus yesterday's freezing rain early, then rain all day, probably some of it freezing again last night. Was a real mess trying to get around yesterday. My Blazer was in the shop, tried to run part of my mail route with the 2wd Dakota. Slid into a ditch trying to climb a hill, shoveled some gravel under the wheels, got out, backed to the bottom, got a run at it......got within 50 feet of the top no more traction, slid 100 feet or more backwards to find the same ditch. Had to wait on the wrecker after that one. Never fear, though, Letty, all the a
Amazon packages were safe!

pony express

Arcey, maybe Texas Lawdog can help fix you up with a plane to fly around in the restricted airspace.

Arcey

Thinkin' you'd need it more'n I do fer the deliveries. Mebbe Del's handiwerk or one them Amazon drone thingys.

Want one with a heater. Freezin' it Area 51. Wanna go big time.

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

litl rooster

The Amazon Drone thingie is Bush's fault!

Thanks for the coffeee Major

spent about 10 minutes outside earlier didn't see any meteors.................... back to the house
Mathew 5.9

Texas Lawdog

Thanks for the Cawffee this morning. Moose baked some Banana Nut bread to go with the Cawffee. It sure was good. We skipped lunch and no clue for supper. The temp is in the 40s,  but still cloudy.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Four-Eyed Buck

Whew! Just back in here ::)

My main drive quit, lost everything on it, e-mail AD's, favorites, pics, driver for the printer, you name it, can't get it off the old one. :-\

It's snowing to beat the band here, probably three inches now, and more on the way :o :-\
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

The Trinity Kid

Y'all 're makin' me feel guilty.  the temps are in the mid 40s.  most of the s*** has melted, just leaving us with hunks of ice.  The duck pond at the lumber mill in town is still iced over.  Poor ducks don't know what happened. 8)

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Arcey

51° 'n rainin'. No ice on the lake.

Sorry ta hear, Buck. It reminds me ta e-mail some stuff ta myself 'fore this'n crashes. Got dumped off line o'er night, both this 'n the netbook. Did the turn the router off n back on thing. Got the netbook back on line. Just finished gettin' this'n ta hook back up.

Searched the web for an Albatros ta paint bright red. Figgered that'd strike fear in the hearts of the interceptors. Couldn't find one with heat 'n air. Rats.......

mestiza letty

Howdy gang,

Just be careful out there PE ! Those packages can be replaced but you can't ! Santa needs them drones ASAP!

Warm an' sunny like TK says on this side o' Donner. 37 a high with lows in the teens.

Off 'ta work a bit earlier got 2 passengers 'ta pick up on my way.....
Don't wear out yer shirt collar lookin' fer the hindsight
~Eddie Adamek~ Trick Roper
NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518

Texas Lawdog

The sun is finally out and the temps are rising for a change. It is supposed to get almost 70 next week. The Moose is going the picture frame to get one my Buck Taylor prints framed for my Christmas gift.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

litl rooster

Had a busy day...at the range early was a little cooler but it was nice. My nephew was very happy and I let him shoot my old Revolver and my Ruger MkIII.  He handled the MkIII very well.

Then He his mother and Aunt (Montana) and the dog drove down past MZ Letty's friends place and up to the Lake. Good day in all.

Shawna got the second pick on the way home, the owner had fed them while we were at the lake
Mathew 5.9

Four-Eyed Buck

Freezin' rain here now :-\ >:( I hates freezin' rain >:( Street looks like a mirror :o 34 degrees, Susie managed to find the older version of Weather Bug to put back on here. The version I tried, the AVG didn't like.
If you pards need to E-Mail me for anything, please use my Yahoo box listed as I'm having trouble getting back into my RR box at this time ::) :-\
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Silver Creek Slim

Three of the kids and I rode horses bareback in the round pen this afternoon.

Been sn*wing on and off today.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

The Trinity Kid

Slim said the "S" word!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o[size=1
::) :P

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Silver Creek Slim

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com