Started by Leo Tanner, October 01, 2013, 12:21:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

some pecan pie would be tastie about now
Mathew 5.9

Delmonico

Have fell in love with this song lately:

Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Four-Eyed Buck

I'll throw a pot on, no guarntees ::)

33 and sun here ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Buck.

'Tis 29 and overcast. High of 44.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Texas Lawdog

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Stu Kettle

Moanin'.  Grey sky. windy & 36º this morning.  Had to pause & let a big mule deer get off the road on the way to town this morning.  First one I've seen in a while.  Passing on the coffee, thanks anyway.  Drinking hot apple cider this mornin'.

Arcey

Went 'n saw my favorite dope dealer, the radiant Martha, at Sam's. Love 'er ta death but she's a devotee of Jerry Jones. We agreed not to bring up football durin' this meetin'. Mebbe next time.

Gas was $2.97. Thought about takin' a pitcher so I'd remember the day. The Nathan's hot dog was yummy.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Four-Eyed Buck

Practice yesterday, I saw $2.95 on the main drag ::)

Major E A Sterner

still not getting updates for this thread...???
Arcey,cheapest gas around here is $3.49&9/10ths
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Delmonico

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The Trinity Kid

Quit it with the gas prices already, yer' makin' me jealous!  Just hit $3.95 today. 

By the way, anybody have some biscuits?  ::)

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Texas Lawdog

Moose is fixing meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and English peas for supper tonight.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Coffee is hot.

'Tis 23 and overcast. "Cloudy. A slight chance of light rain and snow in the morning...then a slight chance of light rain in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 40s. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 20 percent."

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Texas Lawdog

Thanks for the Cawffee this morning. We are supposed to have rain, starting tomorrow, and lasting the rest of the week.

Arcey

She 'n me gonna have werds when she gets home. Went after grits 'n there ain't none in the pantry. I know good 'n well there was some left the last time I went in 'em.

That's just plain rude.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Four-Eyed Buck

Thanks for the coffee, Slim ;)

Wife's home today with a nasty cold/sniffle, so, had a problem getting on early. Made waffles for breakfast. Once it warms some, gotta go out and clean up the yard. Today's probably the last dry day for a few. :-\

33 and sun at the moment ::)

Delmonico

Quote from: Four-Eyed Buck on October 29, 2013, 08:38:03 AM

Wife's home today with a nasty cold/sniffle, so, had a problem getting on early.

Headache and stuff here, told here I was gonna treat her like a little kid, she had to stay in bed and not be underfoot. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Four-Eyed Buck

Mine's laying on the love seat, griping at the dogs :o ::)

Leo Tanner

What is this, the sick wives club?  This time around I did catch her crud but it only lasted about two hours, think that ticked her off more than not getting it at all. 

Had rain an cold yesterday, dreary an cold taday.  Got nuthin but the dasire ta hack up trees but still waitin on the magic phone call.

Gonna go get somethin ta chew on an pull some kinda dead thing out a the freezer for later.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Delmonico

Rental house across and one down from me.  Looked out and a marked car and officer and an un-marked and a guy with a camera.  Got a guy out of the back, might be one that lives there, not sure, only reconize the one always working on cars.  Went in, guy in back un-locked the front door. 

Went out to get some C-N soup at the store for the sick person and they were coming out, put him in back and the guy with camera and polo shirt had on gloves and had a brown paper sack, something tells me it wasn't lunch.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com