Cawfee Tea an Beer Brats fer October

Started by Leo Tanner, October 01, 2013, 12:21:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stu Kettle

I'm still at the parent/teacher thing ::)  The principal made us a pot of chili flavored soup - it had a few beens in it but was pretty tasty & went good with a build-it-yerself samich.

Texas Lawdog

I woke up for a plumbing check and now I cannot back to sleep. I got the Cawffee and hot water to come on at 0430 this morning.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Lucky Irish Tom

If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Tex.

'Tis 26 and dark. High of 48.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Texas Lawdog

Moose left for school a couple of hours ago and I have just about finished this pot of Cawffee.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Delmonico

Couldn't get on her, got up at 5 and started bread, went back for a while.  Sinner-mon Currant bread for food day at work.  Got one of the nice kids leaving, she got on full time at the hair salon, nice gal.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Texas Lawdog

I finally got around to fixing breakfast this morning, I made some oatmeal and toast. The CAWFFEE Is GONE, I drank the rest of the pot.

Arcey

Fat lady's got some fall thing she's involved in it the school. It'll keep 'er late. I'll be able to enjoy the evenin' meal in peace.

The l'il red one's workin' on brats, cabbage 'n potatoes all drownt in beer.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Four-Eyed Buck

I couldn't get on this morning either. went and did some business and then got my ears lowered ::)

45, weak sun here
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Blair

I too had "zip" getting on this morning!
Couldn't get it cleared up until just before Noon.
Wouldn't it be nice if we got some kind of notice of a disruption within the regular/normal programing? In advance?
And still not a word from the Forum as to what was up or going on?
Blair
A Time for Prayer.
"In times of war and not before,
God and the soldier we adore.
But in times of peace and all things right,
God is forgotten and the soldier slighted"
by Rudyard Kipling.
Blair Taylor
Life-C 21

Major 2

Took a PTO day.... 7:30 AM went and got my Oil change and tires rotated @ the dealer.... took about 40 min. so I went across the street and got the BIG JIM Breakfast 

*3 eggs over Medium 
* real home fries ( potato hunks )
*2 fat links of Sausage
*3 strips of thick sliced maple bacon
*and big ol biscuit & Sausage gravy 

I couldn't finish it all ...left some taters &  some biscuit  ( that bad boy was 4" in Dia. and 2 1/2 " tall  :o )

Came home...and took a nap .... Beauty of a day so @ 2 PM
we Drove over to the Coast ( Melbourne ) to visit the In-laws , about 4:ish had a late lunch or early dinner
at a NEW YORK Deli .... I had a big steamy Pastrami on Rye with fresh sliced Swiss and cracked brown mustard & tater salad....

I'm good to go till tomorrow night !  ;D
when planets align...do the deal !

Delmonico

Waitin' on a phone call from a truck driver supposed to be out of hours he hopes about Lincoln tonight.  Gonna try and have supper, wish we had more time, Gopher Grease and I ain't got to cook together for 7 years.  Best dessert guy out there I think, best bread guy here maybe, wish could be around again, best cooking pard ever, didn't have to tell either of us what the other was going to do, just happened.  We pulled some good ones off over the years..
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Texas Lawdog

Roger, That sounds like my kind of breakfast when I worked on the ranch during the summer. I could not eat that much nowadays.

Blair

I have to say Major2, this is almost what I eat for a week these days.
But, I have to also say this is the kind of Breakfast that I very much enjoy (in very much smaller amounts)
Blair
A Time for Prayer.
"In times of war and not before,
God and the soldier we adore.
But in times of peace and all things right,
God is forgotten and the soldier slighted"
by Rudyard Kipling.
Blair Taylor
Life-C 21

Major 2

This little place is the local breakfast water'n' hole.... it's called the "Koffee Kup Kafe" family run for some 50 years ....

Kinda place Adam Rich would try.... breakfast all day long if you like  :)
when planets align...do the deal !

litl rooster

Here's why they don't get it
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

That's the guide the pilot (lower case intended) uses, Roo. They upgraded from the AK47 issue. On page two it shows high capacity clips that hold a lot of bullets.

Brats were right nice. Better judgment had me hold onto one 'n some of the cabbage rather'n eat it all. I'm stuffed. She don't get in 'fore long she'll come home to a dark house. I'm crashin' 'fore long.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Leo Tanner

Hey all, got the late mornin call ta go abuse trees.  Was happy I made a extra sausage egg an cheese burrito for a late snack yesterday afternoon an had it waitin in the fridge ta nuke on ma way out the door.  Gonna do some ahead fer next week Sunday evenin.

Pop, ya can't go wrong with pulled pork Mexican style.  Gonna have ta either make some or take Lil out for some real soon.

Musgoes tanight, jus gotta boil some noodles.

Ya all have a good end ta the day.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Stu Kettle

I'm up too. Thanks Buck, but I think I'll pass on the coffee. I'm chasing my morning handful of pills with a cup of warm milk. This is day two of my three day chemo treatment. My schedule is three days twice a month.  I spend about four & a half hours on Friday at the horsepistol & then were a pump that gives me a slow dose till Sunday afternoon.

Yahoo screwed up my email account so I don't get my mail on the mail app on my phone anymore. Gotta see if I can figure that out. 

You all enjoy yer Saturday.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com