Cawfee Tea an Beer Brats fer October

Started by Leo Tanner, October 01, 2013, 12:21:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcey

The patch of blue sky I thought I saw yestitty was imagined I suppose. Drizzle on 'n off. Sky's the color of a freshly painted CVN.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Stu Kettle

The sun showed up here for a change. Ought to be windy enough to dry lithe roads.

Hoping for the best for the in-laws in the PI.

Four-Eyed Buck

Hope they're okay, Stu :(

Had drizzle and fog this morning, temp is 56 at the moment.

Any coffee left? ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Stu Kettle

I've go no kin there - pony express said his in-laws are right near the epicenter & they have folks they haven't heard from yet.

Texas Lawdog

No Cawffee left, I had a powerful thirst this morning!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Arcey

No intent to be rude or thoughtless, PE. I missed it thinkin' Leo 'n yerownself were still workin' on ornery dome lights. My apologies.

My best for the folks in the Philippines. We have a couple long-time Pungo shooters with family there.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Delmonico

Keep us informed on things pard, hope everyone is OK.

Need a caution sign for the basement, I'm doin' carpenter work, gonna take some time and get my hole worked out the way I want it.  Don't like the term Man Cave, too yuppie and sounds like a place the wife let you have to keep you out of sight. ;)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Four-Eyed Buck

litl rooster

PE I wish the best for you in laws also.

Govenrnment still can't figure out to play well with each other. I thought today if each tax paying citizen withheld taxes for the days they worked while they didn't maybe they move a little faster.

I love my country! it is the Government I don't love.

sky's cleared off here went to mow and the battery is dead.  Ground still soggy, maybe I'll wait till tomorrow

This was posted over the weekend at the Vet's rally in DC

Mathew 5.9

mestiza letty

Howdy y'all,

Pressed too many buttons in my groggy haze & messed up the cawfee dripper !!
Man I hate those things !! Got some 'ta finally brew & actually feelin' the affects now...

Prayers up PE for your wife's family in the PI...prayers for Stu too !!
Don't wear out yer shirt collar lookin' fer the hindsight
~Eddie Adamek~ Trick Roper
NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518

Delmonico

Got the fram up for my TV shelf, gonna put the rest together after supper, have to take the TV down for that and will most likely watch it while I eat supper.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

pony express

My wife was able to talk to her folks and one of her sisters last night, hasn't heard from other sis yet. Maybe just no way to charge her phone, there's no power right now. Don't know about any other relatives, will have to wait until people start moving around some and we hear back from her sis or folks. They're in the mountains and I'm sure no vehicles are able to get anywhere.

Lucky Irish Tom

Mornin all, coffee, tea and iced tea are ready!

Glad you have heard from some family PE, hope all the rest check in soon. Prayers up from this end.

Roughly 25 workdays left until I retire from the city.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Texas Lawdog

Thanks for the Cawffee this morning, LIT!  Arcey and I will welcome you into the ranks of retired government employees.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Arcey

Gonna be watchin' the boy's health.

Lottsa times the last few weeks 'fore I quit I got ta feelin' poorly 'round noon time 'n had ta go home. Kinda strange. Felt better once I left the office. Was perfectly normal once I got outta the tie 'n business clothes 'n inta jeans 'n a tee shirt. 'Twas a miracle.

The next ta last week went ta qualify. Shot in the mornin' relay. Cleaned the piece, what now belongs ta me, bought it from the city fer a dollar - state law. Got 46 rounds ah fresh ammo 'n started plannin' lunch. Found out the afternoon was classroom 'n some sorta sensitivity trainin'. Got violently ill 'n had ta miss it. Unfortunate. Never did make up that block of instruction.

Texas Lawdog

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Tom.

That's good news, Tom.

Got .8" rain yesterday. 'Tis 45 and overcast. "Cloudy. Scattered showers and a chance of drizzle in the morning...then isolated showers in the afternoon. Highs in the middle 50s. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent."

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Texas Lawdog

It looks like our rain will let up for a couple of days, giving it a chance to soak in.

Four-Eyed Buck

Glad you at least heard from some of them,P.E. ;)

Been kinda drizzly here today. 64 at the moment. We're on emergency babysitting detail for the next couple days,just the youngest one :P

Just got in from a little practice with the band leader ::)

Texas Lawdog

The temps are in the 50s, It has been a long time since it has been around here in a long time.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com