Author Topic: Cawfee Tea an Beer Brats fer October  (Read 129664 times)

Offline Major E A Sterner

• "Honorary Southern Gentleman"
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 12916L
  • GAF #: 118
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 128
Re: Cawfee Tea an Beer Brats fer October
« Reply #200 on: October 10, 2013, 10:58:08 AM »
Mornin Y'all,overcast and 54 here right now, supposed to get rain later,basement wet again. :( :( Y'all have a good one.
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #201 on: October 10, 2013, 12:23:48 PM »
I had a couple of chili dogs for an early lunch and I saved a couple pieces of wiener for Victoria. The long range weather report shows that we will have a wet weekend.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #202 on: October 10, 2013, 12:25:42 PM »
Del is not a bully, he's just a grumpy old codger!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Advertising

« Reply #203 on: Today at 10:50:15 PM »

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #203 on: October 10, 2013, 12:56:09 PM »
Whudda freakin’ mess….

Leaves from two blocks both ways done plugged up the drains. Rain come down hard ‘n heavy ‘nuff to form Lake McGregor, flooded curb ta curb. Trash day. Black ones been dumped ‘n they’re floatin’ down the road.

Recycle bins still full. Managed ta get mine ‘fore it tipped o’er. Bob weren’t so lucky ‘n he’s out doin’ sumthin’. Stuff spillin’ out ‘n floatin’ down the road with the black cans. Couldn’t get to it. Got his black one ‘n drug it ta higher ground.

Rain slacked up. The lake starts ta drain good. Put my plastic jacket on. Crocs, no socks. Grabbed my pincher/picker/upper thing ‘n went after the recycle can. Knew ‘bout the time I started he’d pull up – didn’t. Rain starts again but I stayed at it got most of it. Jeans soaked. Feet soaked. Redskins work gloves (look like Wide Receiver gloves) soaked.

Shoulda gone Glockin’.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline mestiza letty

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #204 on: October 10, 2013, 01:58:53 PM »
Howdy y'all,

Not enuf rain on this end o' the map to measure. Glad for the cool off though. Two more days 'til the week-end !
Don't wear out yer shirt collar lookin' fer the hindsight
~Eddie Adamek~ Trick Roper
NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #205 on: October 10, 2013, 02:10:36 PM »
Yard's mowed, maybe trim it tomorrow ::)

Del, some people are just thin skinned, I guess ::) :o

Replacement case for the SIL's one cornet came today. Very nice condition for it's age( '50's or '60's), and the horn fits in it like a glove. Now all I gotta do is get that main tuning slide freed up ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #206 on: October 10, 2013, 02:55:26 PM »
Not enuf rain on this end o' the map to measure.

Bring a tanker 'n take home a pond er two. Got plenty....................................
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #207 on: October 10, 2013, 03:34:55 PM »
much the same around here also. 

Had a car pull out of mcd's on the way home nearly t-bonehim. He flipped me off and kept on going. Fixed brakes last week or he and I would be still holding traffic up in the rain.

Best story I have had at work in going on 7 years there. I have removed snakes rescued baby ducks caught mice and freed birds that fly in. Today one of the clients came in and reported that a beaver was blocking the road and attacked and scratched his car.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #208 on: October 10, 2013, 04:31:00 PM »
Roo, The beaver was just trying to find some dam building materials.

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #209 on: October 10, 2013, 05:36:43 PM »
Roo, The beaver was just trying to find some dam building materials.

I think he may have been furloughed and was just protesting
Mathew 5.9

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #210 on: October 10, 2013, 05:43:46 PM »
my new favorist youtube shooter

Mathew 5.9

Offline mestiza letty

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #211 on: October 10, 2013, 05:49:37 PM »
She's entertaining an' a good shot too !!

Yup I'll take that bucket load o' water too
Don't wear out yer shirt collar lookin' fer the hindsight
~Eddie Adamek~ Trick Roper
NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #212 on: October 10, 2013, 06:15:53 PM »
Hey all, thanks for the birthday greetins yesterday.  Was a good day, Lil fixed supper but no cake.  Stead I showed Rachael how ta make a chocolate cobbler ta serve over niller i scream an sent her home with the recipe.

Boss decided ta take a break from the tree work taday an knock out a couple of his landscaping accounts but it's all work ta me. 

Musgoes tanight, watchin the two year old for the night lest she have some kinda major melt down an has ta get picked up.  Ya all have a good what's left of the day.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #213 on: October 11, 2013, 04:07:30 AM »
Morning coffee is ready, it's is over next to the scuba equipment..

ya'll be safe in whatever your doing
Mathew 5.9

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #214 on: October 11, 2013, 06:17:44 AM »
Thanks for the Cawffee this morning, Roo. We could use some of that rain around here. We are supposed to get rain this weekend and the early part of next week. Last night some folks were talking about my Dad's old horse, it sure brought back a lot of memories. I made a couple of comments about my Dad and the horse.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #215 on: October 11, 2013, 06:41:10 AM »
They have a couple of sites about my hometown on Facebook. Some people thought that the horse was a mare, but he was a gelding, who lived to be almost 35 years old. I could tell you stories about my Dad and the horse.

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 118
« Reply #216 on: October 11, 2013, 06:43:13 AM »
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Litl Rooster.

'Tis 42 and cloudy. High of 73. Could get rain tonight and tomorrow.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #217 on: October 11, 2013, 06:54:42 AM »
The  Cawffeecis extra tasty this morning, and I am on my second cup already.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #218 on: October 11, 2013, 07:08:58 AM »
Scuba gear ain’t a bad idea……………..

Kinda partial ta gloomy, windy, rainy weather like this but it’s startin’ ta feel a l’il permanent.

Been tolt the kids are comin’ south this evenin’ ta visit the motherland. Hope they don’t think they’re gettin’ away from the precipitation. Kitchen floor’s caught hell the past few. Been ‘asked’ ta get it clean ‘fore they get here. Rats……………….

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #219 on: October 11, 2013, 07:16:25 AM »
Thanks  for the coffee,lR ;)

48 and sun here. Probably trim the yard this morning later and pull in some of the solar lighting, not getting enough sun now to work ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com