Author Topic: Cawfee Tea an Beer Brats fer October  (Read 129662 times)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Cawfee Tea an Beer Brats fer October
« Reply #180 on: October 09, 2013, 08:14:35 AM »
Arcey, I think that I suffer from both short-term and long-term CRS. My eye doctor has refered me to a Optimologist(?) to get checked for Glaucoma in my right eye. I hate to have my eyes dilated and have to wear those paper glasses.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline mestiza letty

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #181 on: October 09, 2013, 01:26:49 PM »
Mornin' y'all or is it still on the "left coast" ??

Got home @ 05:30 an' slept 40 winks to be back on the grind for a "stress test" beginnin' at 14:30. Leastways I'll get out at 1:30.

Drove inna bit of wet mostly a light drizzle on the way home & continues. Any moisture is welcomed.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LEO !!!
Don't wear out yer shirt collar lookin' fer the hindsight
~Eddie Adamek~ Trick Roper
NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #182 on: October 09, 2013, 01:40:43 PM »
Happy Birthday to LEO!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Advertising

« Reply #183 on: Today at 10:46:23 PM »

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #183 on: October 09, 2013, 04:12:52 PM »
any cake left over.....I like cake ;D
Mathew 5.9

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #184 on: October 09, 2013, 04:56:48 PM »
Roo, I do not know if there are any leftover cake. I will have a cake on Sunday for my birthday.

Offline Stu Kettle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #185 on: October 09, 2013, 05:22:15 PM »
Happy birthday to both of you. Any excuse to have cake is a good one.

I've got the vampires tomorrow & chemo on Friday.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #186 on: October 09, 2013, 05:57:59 PM »
Happy Birthday you two. Guess I'll just have to skip the cake, though. Been a bad boy lately :-\
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #187 on: October 09, 2013, 06:22:44 PM »
I think that I can indulge myself once a year on my birthday.

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
« Reply #188 on: October 09, 2013, 06:42:00 PM »
Happy Birthday Leo!

Arcey, my doc does most of the lab work right in the same office, so the nurses run the blood samples while he's examining me. Only time I have to get blood work done outside his office is when they wanna put me in the horsepistol.

Been raining right heavy all day, power is out in some areas and some of the roads have deep standing water.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #189 on: October 09, 2013, 07:43:18 PM »
Moose made some Kung-Pao chicken for supper, with some egg rolls on the side and some cold beer to wash it down. It sure was good.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #190 on: October 09, 2013, 09:30:43 PM »
You guys better not talk to me, i found out tonight I'm a bully. :o

Discussion elsewhere, by the modern panty waist defination we're all bullys here so no more anyone teasing and funning anyone else, now hold hands and sing "Micheal knows the bowling score, Hallelujah."  ::)

I figure if I live to be old i can make all the nurses in the home cry. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Stu Kettle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #191 on: October 09, 2013, 09:49:34 PM »
After the way I've been treated by nurses lately, I don't think I'll pick on em.  If I get that old I'll have to be content making the other old people cry.  ;)

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
« Reply #192 on: October 10, 2013, 04:32:48 AM »
Mornin all coffee, tea and iced tea ready.

Still raining heavy outside some flooding in areas.

Del eat a lot of beans and cabbage then you can make everyone around you cry.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #193 on: October 10, 2013, 05:59:17 AM »
Best I know the lab werk is part of a physical everywhere but there these days, cuz. Something’s changed with the place. I got six months to try to find another practice.

Anyway………………..

Still cool, breezy ‘n rainy. Nice ‘n gloomy. West Point snuffed their OFSDAR party. Was goin’ Glockin’ but think I’ll stay outta downtown. The place floods with the tide in wind ‘n rain like this. Folks can’t half drive when it’s sunny ‘n dry.

From the paper. Just a few blocks from their Norfolk office ‘n the shop. If ya could pan ta the left a hunnert yards er so in this pic ya’d see an open lot where a small hospital used ta be. Fat lady ‘n me both born there.

Speakin’ of born, Happy B’Day, Leo.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #194 on: October 10, 2013, 06:02:49 AM »
Thanks for the Cawffee this morning, still enjoying the cool weather. I just let Victoria out, she will prolly lay out on the patio to enjoy the cool weather.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #195 on: October 10, 2013, 07:15:18 AM »
Thanks for the coffee,LIT ;)

47 and partly cloudy out. Will probably do some yard work today, mow and get some of the early leaves up. Might pull in some of the solar lighting as well. Change in the sun angle has made them non starters now ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #196 on: October 10, 2013, 07:18:25 AM »
The Cawffee is so good that I am ready for my second cup of Cawffee.  I am waking up slowly this morning. I may need that third cup to get completely awake.

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 118
« Reply #197 on: October 10, 2013, 07:53:11 AM »
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Tom.

Happy belated birthday, Leo.

'Tis 35 and sunny. High of 73.

BTW, I hate Facebook.  >:(

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #198 on: October 10, 2013, 09:43:39 AM »
I'm a bigger bully no, some person/bot posted a dozen links to recipes, no comment on if they were god or not and then liked all them.  Him and them is gone, go pin yer dang recipes on Pinterest, were about disccussing and learning

BTW Recently what few recipes I've looked at that people post on places like FB are even do able.  One lady posted one on a Lincoln forum, "spossed to be the recipe for the schools sinner-mon rolls from when we were kids.  (Wern't baad)  Was a basic sinner-mon roll recipe but they didn't say to scald the milk.  Asked the lady how they turned out since the yeast wouldn't work with out scalding the milk.  Admited she didn't cook much, (already knew that) and hadn't tried them. 

As dumb as loading data from a non-reloader.

Lady at work the other day showed me a brownie recipe that would have made chock-o-late soup, they didn't put the flour in it, typo I guess. 

Gonna have another cup and shower and see if I can go to work and not bite anyone.  LOL
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #199 on: October 10, 2013, 10:11:31 AM »
We could use this around here sometimes also, a good form to keep around.

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com