FS - Starline 56-50 brass - Sale Pending

Started by ndnchf, September 08, 2013, 03:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ndnchf

I've got 100 new Starline 56-50 cases I'll let go.  I bought them a while back when I was considering an Armisport Spencer.  But I ended up buying the original 1871 Spriingfield Spencer rifle instead.  I used a few of these as dummy rounds when I was experimenting with appropriate cartridge/case length for my rifle.  It turns out they are too short for my rifle, so I'm using converted .50-70 brass instead.  None of these Starlien cases have been fired, but a few have dings or Sharpie marks on them from trying them in my rifle.  I annealed about 30 of the 100.  

I see Buffalo Arms sells them for $1.14 each when buying 100, but they are currently out of stock. I'll sell these for $100 including shipping in the US.  PM me if interested.
"We're all travelers in this world.  From the sweet grass to the packing house, birth till death, we travel between the eternities"  Prentiss Ritter, Broken Trail

Jbar4Ranch

I'll take you up on that.

jbar4ranch a t aol dot c o m

ndnchf

"We're all travelers in this world.  From the sweet grass to the packing house, birth till death, we travel between the eternities"  Prentiss Ritter, Broken Trail

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com