2013 NCOWS Nationals DVD

Started by bowiemaker, June 17, 2013, 03:45:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowiemaker

If anyone is interested, I produced a DVD of the video that I shot at the 2013 NCOWS Nationals. I was shooting with posse #3 so most of the people seen in the video were on that posse. I did not video every person on every stage but I show several complete runs on most stages. There are also scenes showing overall views of the Westside Sportsmans Club cowboy town and the event in general.

I used three different cameras to capture the video including a tiny GoPro camera that got some interesting views from different angles. I also included several of my photos from the event on the DVD.

Altogether, the DVD is 1 hour and 17 minutes and includes various people shooting the mine cart side match, all of the main stages except Rosa's Cantina, and the Colt 45 Black Powder Championship. You can watch the whole thing or jump to the stage that you want to watch. You can see a 12 minute condensed version on YouTube here: .

I am not trying to make any money from this but I would like to cover my out of pocket expenses for the DVDs, cases, labels, padded mailers, etc. If you want a copy the cost will be $7.00 delivered by First Class Mail or $10.00 delivered via Priority mail.

Send me a Private Message or email me mike@cartercrafts.com if you want a copy. You can send me a check or pay with PayPal.
NCOWS #3405   RATS #612

bowiemaker

I send out a few of the DVDs and I got one report of it not playing the last portion of the video. I checked some of them here before I shipped them but not every one. If you have a problem let me know and I will send a replacement.
NCOWS #3405   RATS #612

Johnny McCrae

My DVD arrived today. It is excellent and a lots of fun to watch. As I mentioned, this DVD is a great way to show people what NCOWS is all about. Thank you for all of your hard work in producing this fine DVD.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Irish Dave

Hey, Bowiemaker....Are you gonna be taking orders for these for a while yet or is there a deadline?

Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

G.W. Strong

I just finished watching mine tonight. It was excellent. My son was interested enough he may join us next year.
George Washington "Hopalong" Strong
Grand Army of the Frontier #774, (Bvt.) Colonel commanding the Department of the Missouri.
SASS #91251
Good Guy's Posse & Bristol Plains Pistoleros
NCOWS #3477
Sweetwater Regulators

bowiemaker

Quote from: Irish Dave on June 21, 2013, 08:40:45 PM

Hey, Bowiemaker....Are you gonna be taking orders for these for a while yet or is there a deadline?

I have the video on my computer and can burn a DVD anytime.
NCOWS #3405   RATS #612

Cliff Fendley

Quote from: G.W. Strong on June 21, 2013, 08:59:12 PM
I just finished watching mine tonight. It was excellent. My son was interested enough he may join us next year.

Hey that's great. My Son shot with us just at a friends recently, was his first time shooting Cowboy action style and seemed to have fun. I'm hoping he starts shooting too.
http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

G.W. Strong

Quote from: Cliff Fendley on June 22, 2013, 08:56:31 AM
Hey that's great. My Son shot with us just at a friends recently, was his first time shooting Cowboy action style and seemed to have fun. I'm hoping he starts shooting too.

Based on the video He has decided to join us for the NCOWS Midwest Regional in July.
Grand Army of the Frontier #774, (Bvt.) Colonel commanding the Department of the Missouri.
SASS #91251
NCOWS #3477
Sweetwater Regulators

bear tooth billy

GW, I hope we can live up to his expectations, how old is he?

BTB
Born 110 years too late

G.W. Strong

He will turn 15 this Wednesday.
SASS #91251
NCOWS #3477
Sweetwater Regulators

Okie Sawbones

I am looking forward to our retirement to Texas. I hear there is an NCOWS club within driving distance. There are none here in WA. I look forward to meeting some of you folks.
Okie

NRA Life, VFW Life, DAV Life

OklaTom

Quote from: Okie Sawbones on July 01, 2013, 08:32:04 PM
I am looking forward to our retirement to Texas. I hear there is an NCOWS club within driving distance. There are none here in WA. I look forward to meeting some of you folks.

Where will your new retirement home be and when?  Probably will be shooting with us if you will be in the Dallas area.
"I druther have a pocket full of rocks than an empty gun..."

OklaTom@att.net

Okie Sawbones

Quote from: OklaTom on July 01, 2013, 10:44:06 PM
Where will your new retirement home be and when?  Probably will be shooting with us if you will be in the Dallas area.

We have 40 acres outside of Edgewood, about an hour and 10 minutes from DFW Airport.

Okie

OklaTom

Quote from: Okie Sawbones on July 02, 2013, 09:57:59 AM
We have 40 acres outside of Edgewood, about an hour and 10 minutes from DFW Airport.

Nice! I know where Edgwood is in Van Zandt county.  Just off US 80 and TX 19.  It is close to where we live on our little ranch where we raise Scottish Highland Cattle.  It is an easy drive to shoot with the Berger Sharpshooters at Jacob's Plain Gun Club NE of Greenville TX.  Come shoot with us!
"I druther have a pocket full of rocks than an empty gun..."

OklaTom@att.net

Cole Bluesteele

Okie,

When you heading to Texas?  Looking forward to having you join us. see www.bergersharpshooters.comfor more info about our posse.  Also, check out the Tyler Peacemakers website.  Hopefully, after the pipeline is finished they'll be back shooting as well.

Okie Sawbones

I've already retired, but the wife has another year to go. Then we start building our house. I can't wait. I was raised in OK and TX, but have been in WA since 1988. I need to get back south. I'll check out the web site.
Okie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com