My first Nationals... Thanks!!!

Started by Kinchafoonee Kid, June 10, 2013, 03:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kinchafoonee Kid

I'd like to thnk everyone at West Side and in NCOWS for making my first Nationals an outstanding time!

I had a great time camping with Books, Trap, Dr. Bob, Beartooth Billy, Hopalong Strong, Irons and Johnny McCrae. Doc, Irish  Dave, Alex, River City John, Rowdy and Johnson, I enjoyed hanging out.

Thanks for welcoming me into the Originals; it is a great honor for me.

A pleasure shooting with Tascosa Joe, Pancho Peacemanker (and Bisquick), Johnson Barr, Two Bit Charlie, Brad, Oklahoma Tom and Caroline.  Loved the Chicken Ranch!

Excellent competition with Light Colonel, Beartooth Billy and Lorenzo Laine.

Cash Creek, Texas Jack, and Duke Henry, thanks for your hard work making this happen.

I apologize if I forgot anyone.

See y'all next year! Matt Harris, aka Kinchafoonee Kid.

Kinchafoonee Kid
SSAS 94231

Dustin

Glad to see you decided on an alias and had a good time! Come back next year!

Dustin

Pancho Peacemaker

Good shooting with ya Matt.  Enjoyed your company.

Try to make our Regional match in October.   You'd be welcome in Texas any time.

www.bergersharpshooters.com
NRA - Life
NRA-ILA
TSRA - Life
S&W Collectors Association

"A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."
-T. Roosevelt (1858 - 1919)

bear tooth billy

Matt, had a great time camping and shooting with you, I'm sure our paths will cross again

BTB
Born 110 years too late

Irish Dave

Same here, Matt. A pleasure all the way around and some great camaraderie.

Dustin:
Thanks to you for all your hard work in making this a success. It was noticed and appreciated.

Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Matt,

The pleasure was all ours. I really enjoyed our campfire chats. Hope to see you again in the not too distant future.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Two Bit Charlie

Matt, it was also a pleasure shooting with you.  I too would like to thank eveyone from West Side, NCOWS, the Texas Chicken Ranchers, and we can't forget the Chinaman for making me feel welcome at my first NCOWS event.  It was a great event and well run. I'm planning on coming back next year!

Reed Van Ness aka Two-Bit Charlie

G.W. Strong

Matt, It was great fun sharing my first nationals with you. It was awesome. I can hardly wait until we both are attending our second nationals about one year from now.
George Washington "Hopalong" Strong
Grand Army of the Frontier #774, (Bvt.) Colonel commanding the Department of the Missouri.
SASS #91251
Good Guy's Posse & Bristol Plains Pistoleros
NCOWS #3477
Sweetwater Regulators

OklaTom

Matt, I enjoyed meeting you and shooting with you.  Keep in touch.
OT
"I druther have a pocket full of rocks than an empty gun..."

OklaTom@att.net

Steel Horse Bailey

Matt, 'tho we didn't shoot together, I enjoyed talking with you.  It was an honor to meet you.
"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

Trap

Matt, Was great to meet, camp, and shoot with you. Hope we can get together sometime before next year at Evansville.   jt
Aggressive fighting for the Right is the noblest sport the world affords. T. Roosevelt
NRA Patron/Life Member
  NCOWS #851, Senator
Proud Member of the KVC
Hiram's Rangers, founder
GAF # 328
  TAPS #26
NAOOTB #688

Tascosa Joe

Matt:
It was great shooting and visiting with you. I am glad your first National was enjoyable.   I hope you can come down to Texas in October.  We will be in the Denver area the second week in July.  Maybe we can get a cup of coffee or something.
Take Care and watch your back trail.

T-Joe

NRA Life, TSRA Life, NCOWS  Life

JohnsonBarr

Switch back to Matt, less letters and easier to say! Watch yer top knot, -J.Barr

Pancho Peacemaker

Quote from: JohnsonBarr on June 12, 2013, 12:23:39 PM
Switch back to Matt, less letters and easier to say! Watch yer top knot, -J.Barr

Anything beyond 1 vowel is a little too much for JB.  ;D
NRA - Life
NRA-ILA
TSRA - Life
S&W Collectors Association

"A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."
-T. Roosevelt (1858 - 1919)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com