Repro question

Started by The Trinity Kid, June 09, 2013, 04:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tornado

I just did that exact swap a few days ago,  Navy grips look so much better!   :)

The Trinity Kid

"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Coffinmaker

Why is it whenever I see the title for this thread I think someone is coming to get the Cadallac?  :o

Coffinmaker

3Fingers_Murphy

Quote from: The Trinity Kid on June 24, 2013, 11:22:07 AM
The '60's Are on sale! There will be one in the mail Saturday with my name on the tag.  I may do something weird and change the grips to Navy, just 'cause I like the Navy better.  I have smaller hands.  Whatever with the grips. 

Slowhand: I like the Navy grip better than all except for the Pietta Remington.  Since the Colt Navy, Army and SAA all have the same grip screw placement, so I think a guy with both an Army and Navy could change grips and essentially have a .44 Navy.....  I dunno. ::)

--TK

TK,
I'm surprised Tornado didn't tell you that it's not a .44 Navy. It is a '60 with a small grip just like you could get thm from the factory. Tornado learned this three years ago http://www.cascity.com/forumhall/index.php/topic,37610 look at reply #7.
Murphy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com