Which One?

Started by The Trinity Kid, May 29, 2013, 09:00:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longinosoap

Just got me two, count 'em, TWO, MWNN from Buffalo Arms. Used them last Saturday for the very first time. No misses in six stages with them. A blast to shoot. And they look cool!

Saw one on Gunbroker last night for $459. If'n I already didn't have TWO, count 'em, TWO, would put in a bid.

Hell, much as I like 'em, may bid anyways.

Graveyard Jack

You're going about this all wrong. You just need to decide which to get "first".  ;D
SASS #81,827

Abilene

Quote from: CraigC on June 03, 2013, 05:37:22 PM
You're going about this all wrong. You just need to decide which to get "first".  ;D

Now there's a man who gets the big picture.  :)

The Trinity Kid

Just got the pay check in my pocket this afternoon! Friday I'm going to order the Colt Army, Lord willin' and the crick don't rise.  Then I wait till August/September (my check was smaller than anticipated) for the conversion!  After that, who knows, maybe I'll buy a Winchester, or a Walker, or a Rolling Block, or a '61 Navy, or.......

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Graveyard Jack

HH, that is a really sweet sixgun! I should've let you reblue my Dragoon.

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on June 01, 2013, 08:40:14 AM
TK

Here ya go!

This is available in a 45 caliber which will work in the 44 caliber 1860 and the 1851 "Army" without any mods to the pistol..........

SASS #81,827

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com