Shooting steel with my Remington 1858 revolver. Back yard CBA

Started by sharpie443, May 28, 2013, 07:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharpie443

Hello I've been shooting black powder revolvers for about a year and a half now and I've gotten pretty decent with my Remington. I've gotten to the point where i can hit an 8" steel gong shooting one handed at 20 yards about 5 out of 6 shots if i concentrate. I'm not very fast but I've also never had any training. I put up a video of what I'm able to do now and how I'm practicing.   

I'm planning on getting a Colt navy London model as soon as I can but the last navy I had disappointed me a lot in terms of accuracy. I did absolutely love how it looked and felt though.

cpt dan blodgett

Dress up like a railroad guy and wear an engineers hat, pretty close to a late 1800s Baseball cap, kind cross between that and a marine corps cover.  Really only a couple of categories that require a cowboy hat.
Queen of Battle - "Follow Me"
NRA Life
DAV Life
ROI, ROII

sharpie443

Quote from: cpt dan blodgett on May 28, 2013, 08:03:38 PM
Dress up like a railroad guy and wear an engineers hat, pretty close to a late 1800s Baseball cap, kind cross between that and a marine corps cover.  Really only a couple of categories that require a cowboy hat.

lol It's actually a patrol cap (black marine corps cover) that has been beat to heck. Just looks odd in the video.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com