Multiple Nozzle BP dispenser

Started by fourfingersofdeath, May 27, 2013, 06:57:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fourfingersofdeath

Does anyone know who sells those black powder dispenser/measures with the nozzles for each cylinder on a cap and ball handgun?
All my cowboy gun's calibres start with a 4! It's gotta be big bore and whomp some!

BOLD No: 782
RATS No: 307
STORM No:267

www.boldlawdawgs.com

Abilene

The only one I know of is a 5-spout for a Patterson, made by Pedersoli.

hellgate

Ditto what Abilene said. I've only seen the 5 shotter for the Patterson.
"Frontiersman: the only category where you can shoot your wad and play with your balls while tweeking the nipples on a pair of 44s." Canada Bill

Since I have 14+ guns, I've been called the Imelda Marcos of Cap&Ball. Now, that's a COMPLIMENT!

SASS#3302L
REGULATOR
RUCAS#58
Wolverton Mt. Peacekeepers
SCORRS
DGB#29
NRA Life
CASer since 1992

Ned Pepper GB

I believe my old pard Paladin UK (puk) uses them.

I think they came from France/Belgium.

I am sure he will chime in shortly.

Ned

Ned Pepper GB
Picketts Hill Marshals
Sootlord
BOLD 452
SCORRS
RATS

fourfingersofdeath

No doubt he will. I am the Rifle and Pistol Captain at my local range and often reload my Ruger Old Armys again and again and again some days introducing new shooters to the sport. Hosted a shoot with my motorcycle club last weekend, what a hoot. My poor ol' ROA was shot as quickly as we could reload it for about four hours. The second one has a habit of locking up, did it first time out of the box last year, took it to a BP Gunsmith and he pulled it apart, declared nothing was wrong with it and it worked fine for the times I have ised in over the past year. I obviously wasn't holding my mouth right when I cocked it on the weekend and it locked up, out for the count again.

A multiple spout dispenser would be a boon on days like this.
All my cowboy gun's calibres start with a 4! It's gotta be big bore and whomp some!

www.boldlawdawgs.com

Paladin UK

Fer FFOD..

Here are my ...`Speed loaders`
I got them sent to me by a pard in Belgium
They are sold in France but they would not ship to the UK
Sooooo I got my pard to order them and he then sent them on to me.
I have to say they are...Brill
As you are loading them a leisure you can ensure each loader has the correct amount of Black in each cylinder!!
The container I found in a charity shop, it had cotton reels pins etc. It has 18 compartments soooooo I got me 9 stages all buttoned up.

Paladin (What lurvs his speed loaders) UK
I Ride with the `Picketts Hill Marshals`..... A mean pistol packin bunch a No goods

The UK`s 1st Warthog!!... Soot Lord, and Profound believer in tha....`Holy Black` 
MASTER... The Sublyme & Holy Order of the Soot (SHOTS)
  BWSS#033  SCORRS  SBSS#836L  STORM#303

Real Cowboys Shoot with BLACK POWDER!!

Paladins Web Site

Paladins Very Own Shotshell Loader This is an animaton so it takes a while fer the 1st page ta go..

Coffinmaker

OK PUK,

Who makes 'em.  How much are they and do they speaks English, uh,  or American??  Those things ate just ....... Fab.

Coffinmaker

Paladin UK

Fer Coffinmaker...

I will try and find the invoice...

Paladin (What hopes Annie `O`s book keepin goes back some  :o ) UK
I Ride with the `Picketts Hill Marshals`..... A mean pistol packin bunch a No goods

The UK`s 1st Warthog!!... Soot Lord, and Profound believer in tha....`Holy Black` 

Paladins Web Site

Paladins Very Own Shotshell Loader This is an animaton so it takes a while fer the 1st page ta go..

Fox Creek Kid

The French make them and they speak French in France, Coffinmaker.  ;D  :D  ;)

We had a thread on these a few years back  ;)

Pony Racer

I have some french kin, I am going to try to get some. It would really make BP reloading so much easier.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Paladin UK

Thanks go ta my Annie `O` she found the original link to the site!!! :D

Soooooo it gives me great pleasure to attach said link  ;D

http://www.frankonia.fr/84767/26767/productdetail.html?sortOption=performance&page=0&query=99371-68&displayType=gallery&navCategoryId=6600&resultSize=1&articleNumber=99371&ts=search

Hope you pards are loadin `em up soon ;)

Paladin (What lurvs the Dark Side ) UK

Paladins Web Site

Fox Creek Kid

I sent them an e-mail a few years ago and at that time they did not ship to the USA.  :'( 

I may have to resort to other means.  :D

Paladin UK

Fer FCK...

That was exactly my problem too!! 
The would not ship to the UK and that is why I got my pard in Belgium to order them for me.

Seems like some outfits are jest plain lazy, `cos I don't think its a Government thing  ;)

Paladin (What should be picking up his 3rd # Dragoon in a couple of days  ;D ) UK

Paladins Web Site

Fox Creek Kid

Paladin, I hear you as I collect vintage colognes and the Royal Mail in your country recently cracked down on shipping colognes for no apparent reason!!!!!!!!!!!  :'(

fourfingersofdeath

Thanks, Paladin, I will try and figure out a way around this one. Not looking good though.

www.boldlawdawgs.com

Slowhand Bob

Perhaps it is time for Old #4 to look into the idea of a SlixShot Loader!!!!   :o :D ;D ;)

Pettifogger

Quote from: JJ Handles on May 31, 2013, 03:30:53 PM
Found this on a German site. Could be another option.

http://www.frankonia.de/productdetail.html?articleNumber=99384&lsn=Recomm_Article

;D

It's the same unit.  I tried ordering some but it turned into a nightmare so I gave up.  Was gonna make some, but by the time I ordered all the parts it just wasn't worth it for a limited number for personal use.  The other problem is that you have to remove the cylinder to use them.  OK for an ROA or Remington, but a pain for a Colt.  So, I just made a rapid loading powder measure.  It works fine and makes loading very fast.

fourfingersofdeath

That is the other way I was thinking of going, mounting a BP Powder Measure on the cart, dump straight into the cylinders whilst still in the gun.

www.boldlawdawgs.com

Coffinmaker

OK Monsiur Pettifigger.  How about pictures of your " Rapid Loading Powder Measure?"  Pretty Please??  I'm currently using a "Rapid Loading Scoop" and a small funnel.  I do pull the cylinder and load on a tower though.

Coffinmaker

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com