2013 National

Started by Cash Creek, April 15, 2013, 12:11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tascosa Joe

BTB, Books is in charge of the primative camp you might drop him an email to find out.
NRA Life, TSRA Life, NCOWS  Life

River City John

Went out in the mail today.

RCJ
"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275

Tjackstephens

BTB, West Side has been really good in the past making firewood avaiable. Tj
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

Cash Creek

I look at the firewood Saturday..have a lot of it stack up by the camp sites..CC
Hiram Ranger #100, Westside Sportsmen Club, NCOWS 3395, SASS 90169, NRA, Col. Bishop's Renegades... Cowgirls are like barbed wire...handle with care.

Johnny McCrae

You will all be impressed by the camp that Bear Tooth Billy sets up.
I camped next to him at the NCOWS Midwest Regional's last summer.
Attached are a few pictures of Billy's camp.

By the way, the 2013 NCOWS Midwest Regional's will be held again in Glenwood City, Wisconsin in July.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Cash Creek

I see he has some thing to keep the whisker slipper  ;D
 CC
Hiram Ranger #100, Westside Sportsmen Club, NCOWS 3395, SASS 90169, NRA, Col. Bishop's Renegades... Cowgirls are like barbed wire...handle with care.

bear tooth billy

I'm planning on bringing some chili to share at my camp possibly Wed. night, if that evening works alright.

BTB
Born 110 years too late

Irish Dave

Oh, my......I remember your outstandng chili.

Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

Tascosa Joe

We have 48 pre registered.
NRA Life, TSRA Life, NCOWS  Life

Dusty Tagalon

So far the 10 day forecast looks pretty good.

Brian

Pancho Peacemaker

Quote from: Dusty Tagalon on May 31, 2013, 06:48:46 PM
So far the 10 day forecast looks pretty good.

Brian

All these freakin' twisters need to stop popping up between me and there.  I think the Okies have had enough already.
NRA - Life
NRA-ILA
TSRA - Life
S&W Collectors Association

"A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."
-T. Roosevelt (1858 - 1919)

Cliff Fendley

Quote from: Pancho Peacemaker on May 31, 2013, 08:51:05 PM
All these freakin' twisters need to stop popping up between me and there.  I think the Okies have had enough already.

You got that right.
http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

Cash Creek

Duke and I set targets today, did I say it rain all day??  and Sunday we will put a little paint on them now all I need is about a hundred NCOWS members to shoot, we had 89 last year hope to beat that number..if we get a 100 then I get to go thru the food line twice Saturday night..  ;D

Cliff Fendley

Hey Cash, do me a favor. Pick me a good shady spot for my tent and spray something for ticks.  ;D

Johnson County Rangers

Snakebite

Hope everyones tents are waterproof

Snakebite

Already have some campers here. Three tents are in the woods waiting for you guys riding the slow train...
Range looks awesome!!!

Tjackstephens

Workers shoot the first five stages tomorrow. Looks like great weather. Tj
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

Cutter Carl

Hope there is great weather for the Nationals.  I won't make it this year.  To much going on to get out of Florida this year, but I will be there next year. 
NCOWS #3053
SASS #79783
Cracker Cow Cavalry - Florida's 1st NCOWS Posse
CCC - Marshall
Eagle Scout 1980

River City John

Am I right in assuming there will not be a Range Detective category offered? (2 revolvers and 1 rifle)
I'm going to pack a spare revolver and holster just in case, but I seem to recall that the new offerings won't go into effect until next year.

RCJ
"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275

Cliff Fendley

RCJ, It seems even though most local posse offer these classes but we cant shoot them at the Nationals as of this time.  :(

I signed up for Working Cowboy on my pre registration but I'll also bring an extra revolver and ammo just in case. Maybe if enough people want to do it they will let them.

My choice would be BP range detective but I'll go along with whatever, I just cant shoot a shotgun because of my neck and arm.

I would say since the shoot through has started it is too late though.

Johnson County Rangers

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com