Pictures from the NTR Midwest Regional

Started by Wymore Wrangler, September 29, 2005, 02:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wymore Wrangler

Here's a few pictures, didn't get as many as I wanted due to the rain, but alot of fun headwear pictures.... ;D

http://community.webshots.com/user/wymorewrangler

Fast horses for sale, Discount for newly minted gold coins, no questions asked....

Major Matt Lewis

As I said in another post...Where Dignity is the First Casualty...... ;)
Major Matt Lewis
Grand Army of the Frontier * SASS Life * NCOWS * Powder Creek Cowboys * Free State Ranges * RO II * NRA Life * Man on the Edge

Lone Gunman

I was destined to burn forever in...you know, that other place, anyhow, so what's another log on the fire:

George "Lone Gunman" Warnick

"...A man of notoriously vicious & intemperate disposition"

Black River Smith

Its authentic.  It's 'different' but its 'authentic'.   I commend yous for being such good sports.  Looks like people had fun.

Black River Smith
Black River Smith

Lone Gunman

Quote from: Black River Smith on September 30, 2005, 08:43:50 PM
Its authentic.  It's 'different' but its 'authentic'.   I commend yous for being such good sports.  Looks like people had fun.

Black River Smith

Yous????    Damn Yankee...and from Missouri yet  ;D

Wymore Wrangler

Hey George put up your picture too....  I dare ya... ;D
Fast horses for sale, Discount for newly minted gold coins, no questions asked....

Major Matt Lewis

LOL!

Mr. McPherson,

I am afraid that the bonnet matched your eyes and hilights way to well to be a coincidence. 
Major Matt Lewis
Grand Army of the Frontier * SASS Life * NCOWS * Powder Creek Cowboys * Free State Ranges * RO II * NRA Life * Man on the Edge

Wymore Wrangler

Richard, you might be right, (and no "s" in the last name", but at least they didn't have to get the sheriff to make me give it back like they had to for you.... ;D

Lone Gunman

Quote from: Wymore Wrangler on September 30, 2005, 09:13:13 PM
Hey George put up your picture too....  I dare ya... ;D

"Evil doesn't wear a bonnet!"
Mr Tinkles, Cats & Dogs 2001

Wymore Wrangler

All that evil is just a myth, just check out the 3rd picture in the album.... ;D

Silver Creek Slim

Y'all had tooooooooooooooooooo much fun with that headgear.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Wymore Wrangler

Yes we did, but there is always a real fun stage or two... ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com