I can't figure why...

Started by RRio, September 29, 2005, 02:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RRio

...I like my Colt Cowboy so much!

I got it in a trade with Big Ed, a couple years ago, performed my "magic" on it (action job), and now it's one of my main match guns, it's the one that stays by the bed at night, and the one that I grab if I'm just going out in the desert to explore.

It's not what'cha call a purty gun, and it 's got that damn tranfer bar, the fit and finish ain't even close to my Ubertis, let alone my USFAs.
I have even thought about spending a couple hundred to have it nickeled.

What the heck is wrong with me?!!? It's a Colt Cowboy for cryin' out loud!!

???   ???
"I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it"  - Capt. Woodrow Call

"Proud citizen of CasCity since 2004." 
NCOWS 2492  SASS 22927   SCORRS     USFACS #28       GAF #267 Dept. of the Platte  AZ        STORM #178

Micheal Fortune

I know what you mean Rio,

Now I try hard to be a good father and treat all my children the same but there is just one Uberti Cattleman that always wants to go shooting, hunting and is just as happy going for a ride in the truck.

It's a little embarrassing trying to get her out of the room sometimes and not let the others see as they all want to ride in the truck with me.

I guess this one is special for me cause I always hit what I'm aiming at with her and she feels so good in my hand. ;)
Saloon Keeper, Gambler, Shootist
Sun River Rangers Shooting Society / SASS 60159 / R.O.-1 / SBSS 1685 / G.O.F.W.G. 89 / RATS 58 / KGC 4 /

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com