Sic Em Bears!

Started by Texas Lawdog, November 18, 2012, 09:34:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Lawdog

I figger that the Baylor Bears need to be recognized for knocking off the #1 Kansas State Wildcats in Waco,Tx last night. The Bears outscored the Wildcats 52 to 24. Congrats to the Bears!   Sic Em!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Dynamite Bill

And a big 'ole thank-you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from all the CRIMSON TIDE fans.
The main thing to remember,is not to get excited!

Texas Lawdog

My wife is a graduate of Baylor(72). Baylor athletics had a tremendous year in 2011. RGIII won the Heisman and led the team to a Bowl victory, The Ladies Basketball team went 40-0 and won the National Championship, and the Men's team was in the top 25 for the season. This year's QB is the Nation's total offense leader.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Pancho Peacemaker

All the Bayor women are real Southern Ladies . . . unfortunately so are the Baylor men.   ;D

NRA - Life
NRA-ILA
TSRA - Life
S&W Collectors Association

"A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."
-T. Roosevelt (1858 - 1919)

Dynamite Bill

The main thing to remember,is not to get excited!

Texas Lawdog

Pancho, I hope you are not questioning my manhood. I did not attend Baylor. I attended Oklahoma Panhandle State University(Aggies).

Pancho Peacemaker

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on November 19, 2012, 11:36:11 PM
Pancho, I hope you are not questioning my manhood. I did not attend Baylor. I attended Oklahoma Panhandle State University(Aggies).

Not at all.  Just sharing an old Southwest Conference joke.  No harm intended. 
NRA - Life
NRA-ILA
TSRA - Life
S&W Collectors Association

"A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."
-T. Roosevelt (1858 - 1919)

Texas Lawdog

The Baylor Bears Beat the Red Raiders in overtime at the Cowboy Stadium last night. The Bears will be Bowl bound next month, I haven't heard whether they've received any Invites.  RGIII was on Baylor's sideline during the game.

Professor Marvel

With all Due Respect ....
this has to do with NCOWS how?
Your Humble Servant

praeceptor miraculum

~~~~~Professor Algernon Horatio Ubiquitous Marvel The First~~~~~~
President, CEO, Chairman,  and Chief Bottle Washer of

Professor Marvel's
Traveling Apothecary
and
Fortune Telling Emporium

Acclaimed By The Crowned Heads of Europe
Purveyor of Patent Remedies, Snake Oil, Powder, Percussion Caps, Cleaning Supplies, Dry Goods,
and
Picture Postcards

Offering Unwanted Advice for All Occasions
and
Providing Useless Items to the Gentry
Since 1822
[
Available by Appointment for Lectures on Any Topic

yeti76620

Quote from: Professor Marvel on November 25, 2012, 04:51:49 PM
With all Due Respect ....
this has to do with NCOWS how?

HHuuhhhooooo........  TLD ye got caught... I got yur 6 here.....  ;)  ;)

Baylor University was Est. 1845 in WACO, REPUBLIC of TEXAS 'N ALL THINGS TEXAS IS NCOWS!....  >:(

Said it w/o a thirteen paragraph dissertation of babble'n elitism........   8)  

{ LOL }  ;D
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

"Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass." ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Professor Marvel

Quote from: yeti76620 on November 25, 2012, 05:32:12 PM
HHuuhhhooooo........  TLD ye got caught... I got yur 6 here.....  ;)  ;)

Baylor University was Est. 1845 in WACO, REPUBLIC of TEXAS 'N ALL THINGS TEXAS IS NCOWS!....  >:(

Said it w/o a thirteen paragraph dissertation of babble'n elitism........   8)  

{ LOL }  ;D

AHHHH, Thank you My Good Yeti .
I remember that from school ... the "Associative" principle ... a -> b -> c

please proceed  ;D

yhs
prof marvel
Your Humble Servant

praeceptor miraculum

~~~~~Professor Algernon Horatio Ubiquitous Marvel The First~~~~~~
President, CEO, Chairman,  and Chief Bottle Washer of

Professor Marvel's
Traveling Apothecary
and
Fortune Telling Emporium

Acclaimed By The Crowned Heads of Europe
Purveyor of Patent Remedies, Snake Oil, Powder, Percussion Caps, Cleaning Supplies, Dry Goods,
and
Picture Postcards

Offering Unwanted Advice for All Occasions
and
Providing Useless Items to the Gentry
Since 1822
[
Available by Appointment for Lectures on Any Topic

Texas Lawdog

The Texas Aggies were bragging on their team, so I thought Baylor should deserve some praise as well.

yeti76620

Quote from: Professor Marvel on November 25, 2012, 10:53:25 PM
AHHHH, Thank you My Good Yeti .
I remember that from school ... the "Associative" principle ... a -> b -> c

please proceed  ;D

yhs
prof marvel

:D :D :D "Spot ON"  :D :D :D  You're the BEST Professor Marvel!   ;)  ;)  ;)
God Bless You!

"Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass." ...... Amen

Steel Horse Bailey

Now that's settled, let's ALL root for the NCOWS team!

... or something like that!

Once again, Perfesser and Yeti, you're a beacon of clarity in a sea of fogginess.

::)

;D

"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

yeti76620

Quote from: Steel Horse Bailey on November 30, 2012, 04:03:18 PM
Now that's settled, let's ALL root for the NCOWS team!

... or something like that!

Once again, Perfesser and Yeti, you're a beacon of clarity in a sea of fogginess.

::)

;D

Sea of Fogginess..... is that the Adrienne Barbeau movie?
;D ;D ;D    ;D  ;D  ;D   ;D ;D ;D

Steel Horse Bailey

Maybe ...

Ahhhh ... Adrienne Barbeau.  She WAS lovely back then ...
"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

yeti76620

Quote from: Steel Horse Bailey on December 02, 2012, 12:10:39 AM
Maybe ...

Ahhhh ... Adrienne Barbeau.  She WAS lovely back then ...

Oh My YES! 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com