frizzle, fracking mucho unprint boots....

Started by tarheel mac, September 23, 2005, 08:59:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marshal Halloway

Well, the UPS guy rang the doorbell this afternoon and delivered a package from Fort Outfitters.

Right now I am sitting in an outfit that would make you laugh....

Camo shorts, T-shiirt and a pair of Frontier boots....

Well, Terry told me to wear them for a week, so.....

And yes, they do fit and Marshal'ette did some good measurements.

I will write a report later, but so far, this is a pair of real comfortable boots for a fair price.

Editor & Webmaster of CAScity.com
Director - Digital Video Division - Outdoor Sportsman Group (OSG).
Digital Video Production & Post Production OSG
Owner of Down Range Media GP

Marshal'ette Halloway

He's had his new boots on all afternoon says he just loves 'em.. he keeps saying there the best most comfortable boots he has ever put on his feet. ...ate in 'em..worked in 'em... walked outside in 'em...keeps touchin' 'em and smilin' ....
I'm wonderin' if he's gonna be wearin' those dang boots to bed tonight..
SASS #56524, BCVC #26

The smell of heaven is Fresh Baked Bread and Gun Powder.

Wymore Wrangler

The last question was more information than we need to know... :o :o :o
Fast horses for sale, Discount for newly minted gold coins, no questions asked....

Delmonico

Don't ferget they have a nice spur ledge.   :o :o  Also I heared they have a ladies. ;)  Perhaps ya could get him ta measure yer feet. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Marshal Will Wingam

Quote from: Ol Gabe on September 30, 2005, 05:25:31 PMCuts has it right, if you have a pair of boots that you like but don't fit right, get them wet in warm or hot water then walk in them til they dry, take them off and oil them down and they will serve you well for a long time.

I had a pair that wouldn't break in. Hurt like heck for a long time. One day I slipped off a rock and fell in the ocean with them on. I wore them until they dried, most of the day and, wow, did they fit after that. Then one time about 15 or 20 years later, I got pitched off my Harley at ±50mph and ground them all to heck. They still felt like a bit of heaven, but looked like sh*t. Now I use 'em to whack weeds and haul hay. They're still the most comfortable boots I own.

OK, after all that... AnnieLee, if I send those in, can they make a pair that'll fit as good by sizing them from the old pair?

Quote from: Ol Gabe on September 30, 2005, 05:25:31 PMSimply wet down the boots, put your socked-feet into kitchen garbage bags, slide into the boots and wear them til dry then throw away the bags!

LOL, after that, those bags would be most interesting. Keep the dogs busy all day.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

willyboy

My son and I both wear Rhino packers from Sportsmans guide.Sixty bucks...order a half sise large,or you won't have room for socks!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com