You ever wonder?

Started by GunClick Rick, August 04, 2012, 12:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GunClick Rick

When in high school when you were a senior is so way cool~But when your a senior at home it like sh!t,i have to go get my toenails clipped! >:( :(  :D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Shotgun Franklin

More like 'Crap I'm outta Tums.'
Yes, I do have more facial hair now.

mestiza letty

"Senior Moments" have been known to last 1/2 the day     :o
Don't wear out yer shirt collar lookin' fer the hindsight
~Eddie Adamek~ Trick Roper
NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518

Wolfgang

Quote from: mestiza letty on August 04, 2012, 06:05:12 PM
"Senior Moments" have been known to last 1/2 the day     :o

That would be funny . . . . if I could remember whut it wuz that I was posting a quote about . . . .  :-\
Beware the man with one gun, he probably knows how to use it.

Forty Rod

When I retired I was looking for a new hobby.

Hemorrhoids wasn't what I had in mind.  Neither was tinnitus.  Nor was arthritis.  :o   ::)
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

mestiza letty

The "Ritus Brothers" are evil buggers.....
Don't wear out yer shirt collar lookin' fer the hindsight
~Eddie Adamek~ Trick Roper
NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518

Shotgun Franklin

My new hobby is learning to read lips.
Yes, I do have more facial hair now.

Drayton Calhoun

What I hate is when the wife and I are going somewhere and I'm driving and I'm constantly asking "Are we there yet?"
The first step of becoming a good shooter is knowing which end the bullet comes out of and being on the other end.

El Peludo

Oh, Nooooo!!  Not another "I'm gettin' old!" thread. 

They say keeping kids about will keep one young; s'not so.  Keeping kids around makes me tired and worn out; we have one or three of our eight/nine year old grand daughters, and sometimes one or four of their family dogs, along with our own dog and cat with us mucho often, and we can only tolerate about five days or so.  We send them home for a break, and we collapse for a few days to recover.  Did ya' ever try to get a rambunctious little girl, or three to take a nap or some quiet time so's you could take your own nap?  I'm so tired that if I stop moving, I go to sleep.

Oh, and I keep a list around of things I need to pay attention to, but most of the time I can't find it, and if I do, I can' remember where my glasses are.

:o ::) ::) ;D 8)
El Peludo (The Hairy Man)
Las Vegas, Nevada Territory
Lifer in: Life, NRA, NAHC, SASS, SBSS,WARTHOG, DIRTY RATS
IBEW(Retired), Shooter since 1955.
             Roop County Cowboy (FF)
             Original Member: Grass Valley Rangers,
             Camp Beale Land and Cattle Company.

wildman1

NOT funny, not even remotely funny, not funny at all.  :P ::) :) ;) :D ;D ;D ;D WM
WARTHOG, Dirty Rat #600, BOLD #1056, CGCS,GCSAA, NMLRA, NRA, AF&AM, CBBRC.  If all that cowboy has ever seen is a stockdam, he ain't gonna believe ya when ya tell him about whales.

Major 2

I found as I get older, I have begun to contemplate ..... Hell and the here after  :-\

Like , just a bit ago.... I went to the Kitchen and thought.....   "What the hell am I here after " !
when planets align...do the deal !

Danny Bear Claw

As my Irish grandpa got older he tended to ignore most things going on around him.  If you spoke to him and he didn't answer, you'd say, " Didn't you hear me grandpa?"  He'd say "I ain't hard of hearin', I'm just tired of hearin'."
I find myself quoting him more and more often.   ::)
SASS #5273 Life.   NRA Life member.  RATS # 136.   "We gladly feast on those who would subdue us".

Drayton Calhoun

Wife and I are raising three grandsons and, no, kids around do not make you feel younger. Makes me feel ancient, shoot, I retired from the Navy before any of them were born! Think I'll overdose on Geritol and drive my Rascal off a cliff...
The first step of becoming a good shooter is knowing which end the bullet comes out of and being on the other end.

GunClick Rick

Quote from: El Peludo on August 05, 2012, 03:45:59 AM
Oh, Nooooo!!  Not another "I'm gettin' old!" thread. 

They say keeping kids about will keep one young; s'not so.  Keeping kids around makes me tired and worn out; we have one or three of our eight/nine year old grand daughters, and sometimes one or four of their family dogs, along with our own dog and cat with us mucho often, and we can only tolerate about five days or so.  We send them home for a break, and we collapse for a few days to recover.  Did ya' ever try to get a rambunctious little girl, or three to take a nap or some quiet time so's you could take your own nap?  I'm so tired that if I stop moving, I go to sleep.

Oh, and I keep a list around of things I need to pay attention to, but most of the time I can't find it, and if I do, I can' remember where my glasses are.

You been at my house!

:o ::) ::) ;D 8)
Bunch a ole scudders!

GunClick Rick

My grand duaghter put me down for a nap the other day and she's only a year and a half old! She was so sweet,even let me use her crib~~ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ;D That's my grandpa in the picture at the oakie musuem.

She went back to watchin Elmo~Didn't mean to bother her ::)

Bunch a ole scudders!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com