Juswhen we get our hopes up

Started by GunClick Rick, July 20, 2012, 08:16:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Major 2

He told Police "HE was the Joker"   ::)  or so I read....

when planets align...do the deal !

Shotgun Franklin

They are claiming he's part of the Black Bloc. A radical Left Wing group affiliated with the Occupy Movement from San Francisco. They are into violent protest mostly aimed at Law Enforcement.
Yes, I do have more facial hair now.

Don Nix

My gut feeling when this started the other morning was that it was tied to OWS. The literati radicals have been becoming more and more violent in their rants.
ABC news reported early on that he was tied to the Tea Party,a statement that they had to recant. My thought at the time was that if he has ties to the TP then al hell will break loose, but if he is tied with the OWS (his parents stated tat he was a Phd candidate that could not find work) and the left ,then you will never hear about it. he will be a deranged loner with latent mental problems who bought guns  that should be banned before they force others to do the same.

Danny Bear Claw

Yeah...  pass out the bread, here comes the baloney.  Main stream media are puppets.   >:(
SASS #5273 Life.   NRA Life member.  RATS # 136.   "We gladly feast on those who would subdue us".

Forty Rod

Why?  I want to know why he was taken alive?  He's gonna be famous / infamous, have a trial that gets drawn out forever, go through dozens of appeals if convicted, spark arguments of every sort for a hundred years or more, and there is no doubt he did it.

Lead him to a tee, jerk him to Jesus, and be done with it.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

GunClick Rick

Lead him to a tree, jerk him to Jesus, and be done with it.

AMEN!
Bunch a ole scudders!

John Smith

Follow the money, he was living on unemployment payments, yet could buy thousands of dollars of weapons, ammo, and explosives.

Don Nix

That's the key,follow the money and I think you'll be surprised where it will lead.

w.b. masterson

Caveat: I'm a conspiracy nut.

That said, I've said for years that most of these shootings were generated from people who want gun control.  EVERY time a major piece of gun legislation comes along, you see a spate of these shootings.  R2 has to be close to 1.  I agree that the money trail should be followed.  Also, where did he get the gas canisters?  You can't just go down to the army/navy store and pick them up?  I think some serious financing was in order.  In addition, I think some serious pysch. programming was going on as well. 
"There are those who argue that everything breaks even in this old dump of a world of ours. I suppose these ginks who argue that way hold that because the rich man gets ice in the summer and the poor man gets it in the winter things are breaking even for both. Maybe so, but I'll swear I can't see it

Drayton Calhoun

And thanks to the media circus, he will become a celebrity in his own fashion, after a lengthy stay in jail, then the trial, then the appeals, the psychiactric evaluation, etc., he will become a household word much the same as Charles Whitman was. The differece is, there will be that many more who want to emulate him. A fair and speedy trial, execution of sentence and total censure from the media...
The first step of becoming a good shooter is knowing which end the bullet comes out of and being on the other end.

Cliff Fendley

Quote from: Drayton Calhoun on July 24, 2012, 12:55:45 PM
And thanks to the media circus, he will become a celebrity in his own fashion, after a lengthy stay in jail, then the trial, then the appeals, the psychiactric evaluation, etc., he will become a household word much the same as Charles Whitman was. The differece is, there will be that many more who want to emulate him. A fair and speedy trial, execution of sentence and total censure from the media...

+1
http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com