Show Off Your Non-Cowboy Stuff Here

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, June 25, 2012, 08:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marshal Will Wingam

Another fine holster, Henrik. Just the right amount of decoration on it. Good work.

Plain Jane, eh? Johnny, you'll never hear me complain about clean work. It suits the piece exactly. For a carry rig, the high fold keeps the hammer from snagging on your clothes. Nicely done.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

KidTerico

Johnny you have been keeping busy. Another nice one. Fit is what its all about. KT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

Boothill Bob

I like it Johnny. Functionality is prior ono. Would be bad if you have a fully tooled awsome holster and the gun get stuck in a shoot out.
Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

Leatherman316

Howdy Pards
heres my first post under the new name most of you will have known me as Cowboy316
this is a little day planner i did for a customer that loves wolves just like our good friend TW
so this one is for him
thanks for lookin
Tim

Leatherman316

howdy pards
heres a little flap style  holster i did for a sig 226 his was my own design so i think it turned out nice
thanks for looking
Tim

GunClick Rick

Quote from: Leatherman316 on November 10, 2013, 12:52:12 PM
Howdy Pards
heres my first post under the new name most of you will have known me as Cowboy316
this is a little day planner i did for a customer that loves wolves just like our good friend TW
so this one is for him
thanks for lookin
Tim

Awsome as usual olebuddy! Hope buissnees is good Tim~I tried to arrest somebody with my wallet couple days ago,LOL,I keep an old badge in it,i dang near got run over!
Bunch a ole scudders!

KidTerico

leather man 316 that day planner is a outstanding job as usual. KT

Boothill Bob

Awsome work Tim, you just getting better and better pard.
Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Nice work TIM, and welcome back ;D

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Marshal Will Wingam

Beautiful work, Tim. Thanks for sharing these with us. Yep, good to have you back.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

knucklehead

Tim,

I love how you put the wolf head in the pattern instead of a flower there.
I recently took a class on how to draw sheridan flower patterns with Chan Geer.
Im just now understanding how the flow of the patterns are supposed to be.
I never would have thought about designing the flow of the pattern with a wolf head as the center piece.

I'M #330 DIRTY RAT.

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

Duke

Quote from: ChurchandSon on August 10, 2012, 05:48:56 PM
Old Bowie w/ new sheath...

Another one that laid around too long..I can't stand it, I pick them up and start piddling
and before I come to it's a basket case...
I liked the knife but not the sheath so it went for a trip threw the friendly Injun Nation.....Randy

Great work love the guard, the Hawk is sure nice and the picture taken is perfect

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Very nice, thanks for sharing pard... ::) :o 8) ;D

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

ChurchandSon

Thanks , that one goes back a while....I love to go threw these threads.....
A Pilgrim in the Unholy Land of Kydex

KidTerico

Here is a beautiful bag that my friend Randy Church made for my wife today to match a watch case he made for her. As I am posting this  He is making other items to match her collection She and I love his work. My wife does bead also but at our ages she thinks its a whole lot easier for me to just buy it for her. LOL Randy has a style all his own and Its called GREAT...I feel we are all very lucky to have a person like Randy carrying on this type of art in this day and age. Thanks Randy   Pat and KT

KidTerico

Here's another nice piece Randy just finished also. Beautiful bag. This one I don't own..  YET   :D  Cant own them all or maybe. LOL. KT

GunClick Rick

One of these days i'll get one of those flute bags for my flute :) He makes a mighty fine flute bag!!! To an untrained eye if some one dug some of his stuff up they would be dancin in a pig troff! Maybe even the trained eye~I know i can't tell the difference...
Bunch a ole scudders!

GunClick Rick

Got to get one of those watch cases too! Wonder how much them are :) :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

KidTerico

Clicker that's not a flute bag its to keep our Gold Eagles in.  ;)  ;D  and Clicker you know the old saying if you have to ask how much something is you can't afford it.  KT   :o

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com