Show Off Your Non-Cowboy Stuff Here

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, June 25, 2012, 08:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marshal Will Wingam

Looks great Outrider. I like the design. Fine work. Ja, fer shoore.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

outrider

Two new holsters shipped..one is for an HK USP 40 and the other is for a Kimber CDP II
Outrider  (formerly "Dusty Dick" out of PA.)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Fine job as always Outrider, they're both top notch........ ::) :o 8) ;D

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

KidTerico

Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

Marshal Will Wingam

Beautiful, Outrider. Those look great. Any color looks good on that design.

Boothill Bob

Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

Camano Ridge

A customer wanted a holster for his Traditions Trapper .50 cal Flintlock. He wanted the holster on a baldric but he wanted it to look like something a mountain man or frontiersman might have put together. He did not want it to look like a pirate baldric and holster. He wanted it to cover the Frizen and Flint and for the barrel to stick out of the toe a little ways. He then wanted a retention/safety strap. So I had to figure out something that a mountain man/frontiersman might come up with. So here is the end result.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Nice work Camano Ridge, your customer will be very happy with this rig, and should work well for him, thanks for sharing...

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

GunClick Rick

I can see Errol Flynn wearin that one :) At's a dandy! Nice design..
Bunch a ole scudders!

Marshal Will Wingam

Very good design, Camano. You nailed the period look. Well done.

KidTerico

Camano Ridge

Tw, GCR, Marshal and KT thank you for your kind words. This was a fun one because it was not a standard style holster.

Boothill Bob

Have made an Avenger rig for a customer. The holster is lined and the belt are heavy duty lined and double stitched.

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Henrik, you just get better with time, this is an awesome holster, there isn't a thing I do not like about it, the initial  adds a really nice touch, and it really looks cool, thanks for sharing Pard... ::) :o 8) ;D

tEN wOLVES  ;D

Boothill Bob

Thanx TWF, wouldn't be fun if I got worse with time ;) I really love my Cobra. It's to bad that we're not allowed to carry in Sweden, if we were I should sell more holsters.

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Outrider,
Beautiful work! These Holsters are first class.
Your customer should be well satisfied.

Howdy Camano,
Great job on the shoulder Rig! Looks like it will be very comfortable to wear.

Howdy Boothill,
Very nice! The quality of this Rig is outstanding.

Many thanks to you Gents for sharing your work with us/
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Camano Ridge

BHB great looking holster.

Johnny thank you for the kind words, I tried it out before I sent it to the customer. It did feel comfortable for the type of rig. I actually wet the belt and formed a curve in it so that it would fit the shoulder better and lay away from the neck.

KidTerico

BB that rig is about as good as it gets. Great personal carry rig. KT

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Camano,

QuoteJohnny thank you for the kind words, I tried it out before I sent it to the customer. It did feel comfortable for the type of rig. I actually wet the belt and formed a curve in it so that it would fit the shoulder better and lay away from the neck.
It does look comfortable especially with the wide shoulder strap. Wetting the belt is a great idea. I will have to remember that.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Johnny McCrae

Here is one I made for my Taurus Protector. It's a "Plain Jane" look but it is functional and works good for me. Probably one of the best fits of a Pistol to Holster I've had to date.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com