Show Off Your Non-Cowboy Stuff Here

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, June 25, 2012, 08:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hillbilly tim

Quote from: Marshal Will Wingam on May 17, 2013, 11:30:46 PM
Nice stuff, Tim. That basket weave goes good with the Ruger. Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for your kind words Marshal Wil. I've been sneaking around here for a little while Looking at all the great leather artist's work. I just thought I'd add something for a change.

Bro. Tim.
Bro Tim
The Pistol Packing Preacher

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Welcome to our forum  hillbilly tim, and thanks for the looks see, nice job pard, make yourself at home, we're happy to have you join in with us.... :D ;D

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Marshal Will Wingam

Quote from: hillbilly tim on May 18, 2013, 08:20:21 AMI just thought I'd add something for a change.
Glad to see it. New blood is always good here.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Bugscuffle

I has so much fun making a gun rig that I just had to make up this little holster for my Bersa UC-.45 Pro. This is my third holster that I've made and my leathewr work is coming along. It's not up the the standards of many of you guys, as is clear from the stitching, but it is getting better.

I will no longer respond to the rants of the small minded that want to sling mud rather than discuss in an adult manner.

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Tim,
Real nifty design for that Ruger. Great job of doing the Basket Weave and finishing.

I'll have to try your design for the pocket Holster. It looks good. Is there any stiffener in the "sewn" area or is just leather only?

That sure does look like wood on the Purse.

Howdy Bugs,
Nice job! Your Bersa looks good in this Holster. You will find your work improving with each piece of Leather work you do.

Many thanks to you Gents for sharing your work with us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Very nice Bugscuffle, like Johnny pointed out ,your work will improve with every stitch, you did good pard, congrats... ;D

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Marshal Will Wingam

#3 looks good, Bugs. The thumb release is a good thing on that one. You're addicted on your way, now.  ;D

hillbilly tim

Quote from: Johnny McCrae on May 19, 2013, 08:15:13 AM
Howdy Tim,
Real nifty design for that Ruger. Great job of doing the Basket Weave and finishing.

I'll have to try your design for the pocket Holster. It looks good. Is there any stiffener in the "sewn" area or is just leather only?

That sure does look like wood on the Purse.

Thanks for the kind words. No, there's nothing but a double layer of 6/7 oz Herman Oak Veg tan glued and stitched in that pocket holster. The hook really helps on drawing.

Bro Tim
Bro Tim

Johnny McCrae

Thank you for the information Tim. I have a Bersa 380 that I've been carrying in a store bought cloth pocket holster. It will be nice to carry it in a holster that I make myself. I like your design.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

outrider

Come one Come all...come visit my Facebook page...www.facebook/outrider&co.  got lots of new stuff on there but most of it is non-cowboy
Outrider  (formerly "Dusty Dick" out of PA.)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

ChurchandSon

Still finishing up my wintertime road projects...All patterned after originals...
A couple of bags...

And a beaded pocket watch belt pouch..

And a bag for my Lovely Brides birthday, the first time she has ever asked for any of my stuff...Maybe I'm getting better...

A Pilgrim in the Unholy Land of Kydex

KidTerico

Randy that's some BEAUTIFUL work. Keep m coming . Randy the last picture of the bag you made for your wife is the nicest bead work I have seen made by you.  KT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

Marshal Will Wingam

Great stuff, Randy. Love that bead work. 8)

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Very nice work Randy, thanks for the look see pard... ::)

tEN wOLVES  ;D

ChurchandSon

Thanks Gents...The top bag went to the "TK Museum" A great honor to be included with all those talented craftsman......

QuoteRandy the last picture of the bag you made for your wife is the nicest bead work I have seen made by you.  KT

That's 'cause my hands were shaking...New technique called "under fire".....

KidTerico

The top bag went to the "TK Museum" A great honor to be included with all those talented craftsman......

I think Randy meant the KT Museum. We were glad to be able to get it. My wife loves it. KT
Cheer up things could be worse, sure enough I cheered up and they got worse.

GunClick Rick

Man Randy,that pocket watch pouch is awsome! I tell ya i'd rathe have nice beadwork than a chunk of gold,it just feels good when ya hold a nice neaded piece,everytime you make somethin new i keep telling myself to try it,that is a very fine lookin goods you made there pard!Pleasure being able to see it! :) :) :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

ChurchandSon

QuoteI think Randy meant the KT Museum
Thanks Terry, not only deaf but dyslexic as well....
Thanks Rick....

hillbilly tim

Wow, that beadwork is wild. I  dont think I have that ability in me.

Hillbilly tim
Bro Tim

Boothill Bob

Howdy all..
I have just made me a Avanger holster with rattlesnake inlay for my 1911.. Making some small stuff that I can
handstitch while I´m waiting for my Cobra C4.
Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com