Jarhead?

Started by Danny Bear Claw, June 20, 2012, 09:04:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danny Bear Claw

Quote from: John Smith on July 07, 2012, 05:34:04 PM
Come now, everyone knows that USMC stands for University of Science Music and Culture.

:o :o :o
SASS #5273 Life.   NRA Life member.  RATS # 136.   "We gladly feast on those who would subdue us".

WaddWatsonEllis

Danny,

It might be, but the Marines I have known were not known for their scientific or musical interests ... great people, but not that 'culturally inclined' *S*
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

Lumpy Grits

USMC= Uncle Sam's Misguided Children.. :o
LG
'Hav'n you along-Is like loose'n 2 good men'

Danny Bear Claw

KIMCHI!!!  Having spent quite a bit of time in the ROK, (Republic Of Korea), that would be the southern end of the penninsula, I am quite familiar with the "atomic cabbage".  I personally never developed a taste for it but I can say from experience that if you actually eat the stuff, the spines on your back will start to glow and you will spew Godzilla breath, destroying what ever is in front of you along with anything down wind of you!     :o :P :-X
SASS #5273 Life.   NRA Life member.  RATS # 136.   "We gladly feast on those who would subdue us".

TallBaldBellied

Quote from: Danny Bear Claw on July 10, 2012, 07:41:24 AM
KIMCHI!!!  Having spent quite a bit of time in the ROK, (Republic Of Korea), that would be the southern end of the penninsula, I am quite familiar with the "atomic cabbage".    

I Luvs me some Kimchi!  I grow cabbage, peppers, garlic, onions and such.  I provide a Korean woman down the road with the essentials and she gives me Kimchi  I can make a meal of it..Good thing I drive a garbage truck and work alone! ;D

GunClick Rick

Makes me think a gal named Kim is givin somethin bad away for free!! :o :-* :o ::)
Bunch a ole scudders!

WaddWatsonEllis

Quote from: TallBaldBellied on July 12, 2012, 03:15:09 PM
I Luvs me some Kimchi!  I grow cabbage, peppers, garlic, onions and such.  I provide a Korean woman down the road with the essentials and she gives me Kimchi  I can make a meal of it..Good thing I drive a garbage truck and work alone! ;D

Kimchi was a lifesaver and very important to the well being of the average Korean ... for over 2000 years the invaders (Chinese, Japanese, etc) took every source of vitamin C available. Someone, somwhere discovered that fermented cabbage, onions & garlic made a pretty good relish a d also sved them from scurvy ..... and Kimchii was born!
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

Drayton Calhoun

LOL, I found a little oriental store that sells Nuoc Mam sauce, told a buddy of mine at work whose stepfather was a Green Beanie in Nam, he took some to him and he was tickled to death.
The first step of becoming a good shooter is knowing which end the bullet comes out of and being on the other end.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com