THANK YOU

Started by bushwhacker, June 09, 2012, 10:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bushwhacker

Wanted to thank everyone who make this a great shoot.  The side matches were the best ever.  The main match was a blast(at least the first day).  Ronnie, Denise, and me had to leave Friday night.  Our brother fell and is in University Hospital in Louisville.  He has been in bad shape the last year and just this week had started to feel better.  He is stable now in ICU.  Has a head bleed so it is wait and see.  Anyway had a great time while we were there.  THANK YOU EVERYBODY, Bushwhacker

Tjackstephens

Missed you all Saturday. Do hope all goes well. Tj
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

Dynamite Bill

The main thing to remember,is not to get excited!

Cliff Fendley

What they said Buchwhacker. hope your brother has a speedy recovery.
http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

Irish Dave

Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

Captain John Jarrett

I've been keeping him, you,  and the rest of your family, in my prayers.....Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Regards, John.
Captain John Jarrett

Pancho Peacemaker

Quote from: bushwhacker on June 09, 2012, 10:15:08 PM
     Wanted to thank everyone who make this a great shoot.  The side matches were the best ever.  The main match was a blast(at least the first day).  Ronnie, Denise, and me had to leave Friday night.  Our brother fell and is in University Hospital in Louisville.  He has been in bad shape the last year and just this week had started to feel better.  He is stable now in ICU.  Has a head bleed so it is wait and see.  Anyway had a great time while we were there.  THANK YOU EVERYBODY, Bushwhacker

Prayers for comfort for all of you.

I was hoping we could spend some more time jawing.

Thanks for the Sam Bass photos and the corn meal.  The wife has plans for a fish fry for this weekend.

I wrote up a Sam Bass match a few years ago with a bunch of Bass history.  Let me know if yall would like to use it some day.

Pancho
NRA - Life
NRA-ILA
TSRA - Life
S&W Collectors Association

"A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."
-T. Roosevelt (1858 - 1919)

Johnny McCrae

Prayers and Best Wishes for your Brother's speedy recovey.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Steel Horse Bailey

Best wishes for your Brother, Mike. 

Hope to see you all this coming Saturday, the 23rd - our next SMVS shoot.
"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

Dynamite Bill

hey Bushwacker, how ya'll gettin' along?
The main thing to remember,is not to get excited!

Cole Bluesteele

My the good Lord keep you and yours in the palm of His hands.

bushwhacker

Thanks everyone for your post.  Donnie has been moved to a rehab.center.  Very weak,and he has a lot going against him.  He has been through a lot more then I think I could take.  Thanks again everyone.  Mike

Steel Horse Bailey

We're keepin' ya in our prayers, Mike.  It's good that you can help at all.

Sounds like he has a good will to live.

Jeff
"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com