NCOWS in the Evansville news

Started by Pancho Peacemaker, June 08, 2012, 10:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pancho Peacemaker

NRA - Life
NRA-ILA
TSRA - Life
S&W Collectors Association

"A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."
-T. Roosevelt (1858 - 1919)

lethallarry

Thanks for posting this Pancho. I wsh they'd have said "NCOWS" instead of "ENCOW" though when referring to our organization. ;)
Tell everyone I hope they do well in the competition and yall have a safe trip back.

Major 2

Good job Pancho....

I suppost when the media has no clue, and are left to their own Spelling  ::) they can butcher the Spelling

Entry
Enough
Enchilada
ENCOW    ?

when planets align...do the deal !

Deadeye Don

Well at least they cared enough to send a news crew out.  I think it was reasonably well done with a front and center support of the 2nd Ammendment by Pancho.
Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company

Cliff Fendley

Great job Pancho!

It is disappointing they got NCOWS wrong but not surprised, pretty typical of news media, I have sometimes wonder how those people get themselves dressed in the morning.

Like Don said, at least they sent someone out to cover it.
http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

Steel Horse Bailey

Good stuff, and very positive.  PLUS it shows where the FAMILY can have safe, shooting fun, not JUST men participating.

There were many shots of the women competitors as well as some of the youngest (read: Biscuit) competitors.
"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com