IT'S THE COWBOY WAY

Started by The Arapaho Kid, September 13, 2005, 03:14:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Arapaho Kid

With all the other threads in this forum and all the posting and reading that's being done....let's all take a moment and support our troops.  They are out there under adverse conditions and under a lot of stress and doing one helluva job.  Let's all say a silent prayer for those who are serving and for those who have given it all for the cause.  It's the cowboy way!

Four-Eyed Buck

I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Marshal harpoluke

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!

DEATH TA TYRANTS!
SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Lookout fur da sheep, packs a 10ga.,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

LazyK Pejay

Doc Bonecutter

I just went to www.subs4soldiers.com and paid for some subscriptions to guns and hunting mags for troops--check it out!

Sod Buster

Quote from: Doc Bonecutter on September 13, 2005, 08:33:08 PM
I just went to www.subs4soldiers.com and paid for some subscriptions to guns and hunting mags for troops--check it out!

What a great idea.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

The Arapaho Kid

Magazine subscriptions are a great idea.  Also....little insignificant things mean a lot to a combat soldier. A bar of soap, a tube of toothpaste and a toothbrush....small personal things like that.  At times those are hard to come by and when you're slogging around in the field and you don't have those things it can get a little grim.  Been there....done that!  So...anything you can do for the troops will be greatly appreciated.

Big John Denny

The last time some of my old unit was over there I sent them Jack Daniels in cleaned mouthwash bottles. They seemed to like that too.
Big John Denny, SASS 64775
US Army Retired
Los Vaqueros
BOLD #661
GOFWG #240
SBSS #1780 (Order of the Golden Bullet)
NMLRA
NRA
"Aim small....Miss small"

The Arapaho Kid

Quote from: Big John Denny on September 15, 2005, 12:02:59 AM
The last time some of my old unit was over there I sent them Jack Daniels in cleaned mouthwash bottles. They seemed to like that too.

NOW THAT'S A CLEVER IDEA!

Big John Denny

Kid, just be sure you clean them bottles real good. Listerine and JD don't mix real well.
Big John Denny, SASS 64775
US Army Retired
Los Vaqueros
BOLD #661
GOFWG #240
SBSS #1780 (Order of the Golden Bullet)
NMLRA
NRA
"Aim small....Miss small"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com