What to do leatherwise around Disneyland?

Started by Dalton Masterson, May 23, 2012, 01:20:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalton Masterson

Howdy.
We will be heading to Disneyland this summer, and I am hoping to get some leather type things in while out there. I am hoping to hit WC's shop, but what else is out there?
Thanks,
DM
SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

GunClick Rick

Other than WCs which i would like to go to myself i can't think of anything off hand leather wise unles you go to some shoots.I'll have to look into that,Come to Visalia and i'll take ya to the End of the Trail statue :)

We can play toiletty shoes at the park too ;D

Bunch a ole scudders!

Dalton Masterson

Thanks GCR.
I think the shoots are out, as we have a bunch of us going, but to break away for a bit should not be a problem. I think we are going to do the Anaheim thing for a good chunk ot the trip, then to Legoland, wherever that is, then down to the SD Zoo.
Any other idears out there?
DM
SASS #51139L
RATS #65
SCORRS
www.runniron.com

GunClick Rick

Oh yea,go to the Autry Museum,if ya never been you will be glad ya did..Then Universal studios and ask For Terry Knight,my cousin he works there... ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Eloy Santa Cruz

G. C Rick got it right with Gene Autry Museum. You might like Knotts Berry Farm. It's western theme, although I have not been there in over 40 yrs.
My monikor comes from my family's former ranch Santa Cruz Farms located outside Eloy, Arizona. The Santa Cruz river runs through the land.
    " I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them" ---John Wayne in "The Shootist"

GunClick Rick

If ya get real bored take that razor strop with ya just in case~~ ;) :-* ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Marthor

What's the address of this WC shop? I'm heading to Disney tomorrow and would like to check it out. I'm looking for a leather shotgun bandolier in particular.
Marthor's Gun Page ... on Facebook "click"

. Ruger Vaqueros [x2] 357 Magnum
. Stoeger Coach Shotgun 12 gauge
. Rossi 92 357 Magnum

NRA Life Member
SASS #93491
RATS #643

Camano Ridge

Forty Rod

HINT: it takes twice as long as you planned to get to everything in California.  Give yourself plenty of time.  If you've been here before you know what I mean.  If you haven't consider that if I'm wrong you have more time to do what you want to when you get there.  If I'm right you won't be disappointed by missing something or having your entertainment cut short.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Marthor

Thanks Pards,

The address for the shop is in Reseda, so that's not really near Disney.
I moved here this summer and we're just using our annual passes for another trip over to Disney. I found this thread, so I figured I could stop by a leathershop. Anyway, this WC shop is Northwest of LA so I'll have to make a different trip up that way to stop by there.

Marthor's Gun Page ... on Facebook "click"

. Ruger Vaqueros [x2] 357 Magnum
. Stoeger Coach Shotgun 12 gauge
. Rossi 92 357 Magnum

NRA Life Member
SASS #93491
RATS #643

Dalton Masterson

Sorry I didn't get back to you on this post. The notification didn't show up and I just happened to spot it.
I made it to WC's shop when we were there. It wasn't a bad drive on a Sunday morning, but did run into some traffic along the way that didn't want us to go there....
Off the top of my head I want to say it was an hour or so to get there, but the whole time thing on the trip was a blur, so take that as a rough guess.
DM
SASS #51139L
RATS #65
SCORRS
www.runniron.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com