GLFMC Schedule Change

Started by Dutch Limbach, May 14, 2012, 10:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dutch Limbach

The members of the Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co. have decided to move their shoot dates from the Second Sunday of each month to the FIRST SUNDAY of the month beginning in July.

Also, to avoid a conflict with the National Shoot, GLFMC will be holding their June Shoot on June 24.
"Men do not differ much about what they will call evils; they differ enormously about what evils they will call excusable."
-- G. K. Chesterton

"I guess when you turn off the main road, you have to be prepared to see some funny houses."
-- Stephen King

Steel Horse Bailey

"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

Johnny McCrae

That's good news for us. I talked with Hopalong Strong today and we should be able to attend some of your matches this season.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Deadeye Don

Quote from: Johnny McCrae on May 23, 2012, 07:21:35 PM
That's good news for us. I talked with Hopalong Strong today and we should be able to attend some of your matches this season.

Excellent Johnny!!
Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company

Steel Horse Bailey

Quote from: Johnny McCrae on May 23, 2012, 07:21:35 PM

JM - Be sure and let me know when you two (or each) can attend.  I'll do my very best to be there.
"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

G.W. Strong

When Johnny and I talked yesterday we thought the first match on your new schedule in July would be a good one to try for. It's not certain yet but it's a starting point.A
George Washington "Hopalong" Strong
Grand Army of the Frontier #774, (Bvt.) Colonel commanding the Department of the Missouri.
SASS #91251
Good Guy's Posse & Bristol Plains Pistoleros
NCOWS #3477
Sweetwater Regulators

Steel Horse Bailey

Indeed.

John called me yesterday and we discussed a plan of attack.  I'm gonna make an extra-special effort to be there.  It'll be fun!

If I got my info right, it'll be Sunday the 1st of July, right?  It's on my calender now.

G.W. Strong

Quote from: Steel Horse Bailey on May 25, 2012, 07:02:09 AM
If I got my info right, it'll be Sunday the 1st of July, right?  It's on my calender now.

It is now on my calendar as well.
George Washington "Hopalong" Strong
Grand Army of the Frontier #774, (Bvt.) Colonel commanding the Department of the Missouri.
SASS #91251
Good Guy's Posse & Bristol Plains Pistoleros
NCOWS #3477
Sweetwater Regulators

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com