Weather

Started by Camille Eonich, September 09, 2005, 09:14:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camille Eonich

We have the windows at the house open all week.  Today is a very clear day with bright blue skies, the birds are singing and it's just a gorgeous day!

I'm getting spring fever.  Anybody want to go out and toss the football around?
"Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left."
― Clint Eastwood

mama missalot

Your right it is a beutiful day. I come out and play. ;D

Silver Creek Slim

Nice here too, today. But, the weekend is gonna be hot.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

El Peludo

Las Vegas, Nevada Terr., 0800 hours Pacific time, by my weather station, it is 71 degrees outside, wind at between 2 and 10 mph from the west.  The weather guru is predicting around 100 as a high today, but with this wind, it may not get that high; it's gonna be a nice fall day.  ;)
El Peludo (The Hairy Man)
Las Vegas, Nevada Territory
Lifer in: Life, NRA, NAHC, SASS, SBSS,WARTHOG, DIRTY RATS
IBEW(Retired), Shooter since 1955.
             Roop County Cowboy (FF)
             Original Member: Grass Valley Rangers,
             Camp Beale Land and Cattle Company.

L.G.

Well, here in the near middle of the country, daytime high's in the low 90's - with the standard mid-west humidity, and early morning lows in the low 70's.  No rain for a week, and none coming soon.
SASS #48097
NRA #2008175
Gateway Shootist Society
Member of The Torque and Recoil Club
WartHog
B.O.S.S. #19
RATS #130
http://www.cascity.com/posseprofiles/Slingshot383

RRio

In Phoenix, AZ yesterday- High of 104, Low of 86....

... and I am ready for it to cool down.   ::)
"I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it"  - Capt. Woodrow Call

"Proud citizen of CasCity since 2004." 
NCOWS 2492  SASS 22927   SCORRS     USFACS #28       GAF #267 Dept. of the Platte  AZ        STORM #178

Birdgun Quail

Spring fever???  We're at the end of summer and it's getting close to fall!  But from September 1st through January is my favorite time of the year.  The days are cooler, there's football, bird hunting, my birthday, my wife's birthday, Columbus Day, Halloween, wife and my wedding anniversary, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, then there's Christmas and New Years.   Camille, spring is a long time away, but I'm with you, it's time to get out of the house and play.  Will I see you and Stump at Wartrace for the Tennesse State Match come 7-8 October?
God bless,
Birdgun Quail

Singing Bear

Well, I live in "paradise".  What more can I say.  :)  I can say this....Dang weather is boring as all get out.  ??? ;D  We need a good Kona low to develop.  Thunder, lightning, water spouts, heavy rains and maybe some hail and we need it to stick around for a week.   ;)  Whoever heard of a brown paradise?  :(

Marshal harpoluke

:) :D

Here Ah is, half drown in da middle of a drought--tell me G-d dosn't have a since of humor.

It can be 104 and raining cats n dogs at the same time.
SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Lookout fur da sheep, packs a 10ga.,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

Big John Denny

Well, we had weather down here in Georgia too. Was kind of mild today at 87 degrees with low humidity. Supposed to be hotter tomorrow though while I'm working on the range for the upcoming SASS Georgia State Championship.
Big John Denny, SASS 64775
US Army Retired
Los Vaqueros
BOLD #661
GOFWG #240
SBSS #1780 (Order of the Golden Bullet)
NMLRA
NRA
"Aim small....Miss small"

RRio

I believe the weather may be turning for us. The low temp finally broke the 80 degree mark on our back patio tonight! Just went out on the patio at 2:30 AM and the temp is 77. I surely hope so.
"I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it"  - Capt. Woodrow Call

"Proud citizen of CasCity since 2004." 
NCOWS 2492  SASS 22927   SCORRS     USFACS #28       GAF #267 Dept. of the Platte  AZ        STORM #178

Camille Eonich

Quote from: Birdgun Quail on September 09, 2005, 02:21:23 PM
Spring fever???  We're at the end of summer and it's getting close to fall!  But from September 1st through January is my favorite time of the year.  The days are cooler, there's football, bird hunting, my birthday, my wife's birthday, Columbus Day, Halloween, wife and my wedding anniversary, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, then there's Christmas and New Years.   Camille, spring is a long time away, but I'm with you, it's time to get out of the house and play.  Will I see you and Stump at Wartrace for the Tennesse State Match come 7-8 October?

Naw won't be there for the state championship :( we're gonna be at a Rendevous :D

We gotta get these dates straightened out somehow so that I can get to a TN state championship.  Afterall I spent the first 28 years of my life in TN. :o
"Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left."
― Clint Eastwood

Arcey

Quote from: Camille Eonich on September 11, 2005, 07:19:46 PMAfterall I spent the first 28 years of my life in TN.

Where ya spent the last 28?

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Tensleep

Quote from: Arcey on September 11, 2005, 08:16:38 PM
Quote from: Camille Eonich on September 11, 2005, 07:19:46 PMAfterall I spent the first 28 years of my life in TN.

:o Ut OH!!! Here comes tha flyin' hoss shoe again.............  ::)
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Camille Eonich

Quote from: Arcey on September 11, 2005, 08:16:38 PM

Not everybody is as old as you are Arcey.   ::)
― Clint Eastwood

Arcey

Yeah.  Yer right Cammy.

Pret soon I'll be old 'nuff ta be Noah's Grandpappy..........

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Camille Eonich

Quote from: Arcey on September 12, 2005, 09:24:42 AM
Yeah.  Yer right Cammy.

Pret soon I'll be old 'nuff ta be Noah's Grandpappy..........

Is that what she's going to name the new baby?
― Clint Eastwood

Arcey

Yup.

Thit girl has collected two things since she was a kid.  Cook Books and Noah's Arc knick-knacks.  When we found out he was a he, I knew it.  Fer sher she weren't gonna name 'im 'Cook', 'Book' er 'Recipe'.  Had ta be Noah.

Noah Alexander 'n I can't spell the last name...............................

Really anxious ta see the l'il fella.  'N from the looks ah Allison, I'm thinkin' he's real anxious ta be seen real soon.

Camille Eonich

Quote from: Arcey on September 12, 2005, 10:22:33 AM
Yup.

Thit girl has collected two things since she was a kid.  Cook Books and Noah's Arc knick-knacks.  When we found out he was a he, I knew it.  Fer sher she weren't gonna name 'im 'Cook', 'Book' er 'Recipe'.  Had ta be Noah.

;D

He needs to get in a hurry.  He needs to be outta there and home before Rendevous! ::)
― Clint Eastwood

Joyce (AnnieLee)

When is Ophelia going to make landfall??

She's dithering around out there like a woman in a department store with two screaming kids and a hellacious case of PMS.
I'd like to see her gone by Saturday's shoot.

AnnieLee

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com