Motel Rooms for 2012 National.

Started by Tjackstephens, March 22, 2012, 02:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tjackstephens

Talked to Rowdy last night, he reports several are asking about motel rooms for the National with a discount. Talked to Duke Henry today and he asked me to talk with the manager of Holiday Inn Express in Evansville. That's the one where we have stayed for several years. I left a voice mail for the manager. I will let all know as soon as he returns my call.  Hopefully will see you all at this year's National and we will have a good rate for our motel rooms.   Tj
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

Rowdy Fulcher

Howdy
The deal is DONE . Single is $79 and a double is $ 83.95 call now to reserve your room . We have smoking and NON smoking rooms available . To get the discount call before May 4. They will hold the block of rooms until then . 

Tjackstephens

Thanks to Rowdy the job is taken care of. Tj
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

Dusty Tagalon

The rate is good, normal rate $98.99 per night.

Brian

Deadeye Don

Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company

Will Ketchum

Will Ketchum's Rules of W&CAS: 1 Be Safe. 2 Have Fun. 3  Look Good Doin It!
F&AM, NRA Endowment Life, SASS Life 4222, NCOWS Life 133.  USMC for ever.
Madison, WI

Cash Creek

Will.....Super 8 is 12.2 miles to the WSSC  Holiday Inn 2.5  miles..CC
Hiram Ranger #100, Westside Sportsmen Club, NCOWS 3395, SASS 90169, NRA, Col. Bishop's Renegades... Cowgirls are like barbed wire...handle with care.

Snakebite

Super 8 eastside is probably 20-25 minutes from the range

Deadeye Don

Quote from: Snakebite on March 23, 2012, 06:39:24 PM
Super 8 eastside is probably 20-25 minutes from the range

It takes me longer to get to work every day so that time factor is really not important to me.  I just floated the super 8 as another possiblity for people.  The fellow that wrote the article on the 2011 Nationals for Guns of the Old West was right across the hall from me last year.
Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company

Tjackstephens

Deadeye Don, Thanks for the info. quite a bit of difference in the price when all we are doing is laying down for a little sleep and taking a shower. Tj

Cash Creek

I did a little checking today and looks like the Super 8 on the east side of Evansville have the best rates it about 12.5 miles 20 min..straight down the Lloyd to Schutte Rd turn right and go 1.2 miles you can't get lost..

But if your a REAL cowboy  :o you could sleep under the stars at the range, and take a bath when you get to town just like the cowboys did when on a cattle drive  ::)  ..if you don't have a saddle for you head I will get you a log for a pillow.  ;D CC
Hiram Ranger #100, Westside Sportsmen Club, NCOWS 3395, SASS 90169, NRA, Col. Bishop's Renegades... Cowgirls are like barbed wire...handle with care.

Tjackstephens

Cash, There were those days that I could do that. Don't think so any more though. Tj  ;)

Cliff Fendley

I'm thinking about camping and hope it's not 100 in the shade like last year. I bought an air bed a while back to see if I could sleep on it with my old worn out back and do some camping with my son.

I can probably sleep on it as well as a hotel bed, anytime I'm away from home I really miss my sleep number bed.
http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

Cash Creek

Tj
I can still do it like that just as long there someone there to help me up in the morning and help me put my boots on..CC

Will Ketchum

I did plenty of "camping out" in S.E. Asia with the Marines providing me with the oppurtunity.  Also my wife and I Buckskinned for about 20 years.  Too Old and Stove up to do it now.  :(

Will Ketchum
Will Ketchum's Rules of W&CAS: 1 Be Safe. 2 Have Fun. 3  Look Good Doin It!
F&AM, NRA Endowment Life, SASS Life 4222, NCOWS Life 133.  USMC for ever.
Madison, WI

Tjackstephens

Pete, I'll be roughing it at the Holiday Inn Express. That good breakfast every morning, AC, and good hot shower. Tj  :D

Steel Horse Bailey

Quote from: Cliff Fendley on March 25, 2012, 09:34:35 PM
I'm thinking about camping and hope it's not 100 in the shade like last year. I bought an air bed a while back to see if I could sleep on it with my old worn out back and do some camping with my son.

I can probably sleep on it as well as a hotel bed, anytime I'm away from home I really miss my sleep number bed.

Hey, Cliff ...

If you bring that air mattress, I've got a bunch of colored Sharpie pens and I'll be glad to write YOUR number of choice on it when you get there.  We don't want anyone feeling lost, there!

;D
"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

Major 2

I too will be at the Holiday Inn Express  ;)

reservations are made !
when planets align...do the deal !

Pancho Peacemaker

We've got around 20 Texians who are making reservations at the Four Seasons Motel in Mt. Vernon. 

We all had a pleasant stay there last year.

Cliff:  I'll second you on that Sleep Number bed.  We've had ours about 9 years.  I miss it when I'm away from home.
NRA - Life
NRA-ILA
TSRA - Life
S&W Collectors Association

"A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."
-T. Roosevelt (1858 - 1919)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com