Hatfields and McCoys mini series

Started by Caleb Hobbs, February 19, 2012, 05:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caleb Hobbs

I was doing some research on the Hatfield rifle and ran across this -- Kevin Costner and Bill Paxton are doing a three part mini series for the History Channel on the Hatfield and McCoy fued. The clip I saw looks really good. Hopefully this link will take you to the trailer. I'm looking forward to it.

http://www.history.com/hatfields-and-mccoys

TwoWalks Baldridge

Caleb, thanks for the heads up ... the trailer looks great ... finally a reason to look forward to watching the tube.
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

Tascosa Joe

They used a few brass framed Remington's in the show.  The History Channel has a real issue getting lots of things correct.  Pooh!
NRA Life, TSRA Life, NCOWS  Life

TwoWalks Baldridge

Quote from: Tascosa Joe on February 21, 2012, 08:18:17 AM
They used a few brass framed Remington's in the show.  The History Channel has a real issue getting lots of things correct.  Pooh!

For the sake of theatrical accuracy, we probably could get the man in the big white house to ban brass, or at the least place a large user tax on it to discourage its use.
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

Drayton Calhoun

Quote from: TwoWalks Baldridge on February 21, 2012, 04:13:33 PM
For the sake of theatrical accuracy, we probably could get the man in the big white house to ban brass, or at the least place a large user tax on it to discourage its use.
Don't say that too loud, Two-Walks, the idiot might just do it!
The first step of becoming a good shooter is knowing which end the bullet comes out of and being on the other end.

Diamond Dan

I guess we all will watch and enjoy even knowing Cosner's a anti gun bum

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com