Has anyone seen a Ballot ?

Started by Major 2, February 16, 2012, 10:18:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Major 2

As of today, we are 30 days out from the Convention...

Has anyone seen a Ballot ?
when planets align...do the deal !

Irish Dave

They are finished priinting and should be in the mail (First Class) today.
The mailing includes Bios, an Articles of Incorporation proposed change and a cover letter with ballot.

They should arrive (via 44-cent postage) to everyone in just a couple/three days. Folks will have unti March 1 to mark the ballots and return them.

Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

Major 2

Trap

Aggressive fighting for the Right is the noblest sport the world affords. T. Roosevelt
NRA Patron/Life Member
  NCOWS #851, Senator
Proud Member of the KVC
Hiram's Rangers, founder
GAF # 328
  TAPS #26
NAOOTB #688

Tjackstephens

Tuesday, Feb. 21. Got my ballot. I have missed something, what is ammended in the Articles of Incorporation? Tj
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

Tascosa Joe

As of Saturday, we had not received ours here in Tejas.  Maybe today.
NRA Life, TSRA Life, NCOWS  Life

Yuma Kid

Texas Jack,
Should show the strikethrough for text removed and underlined for added text.
Yuma
Keep Yer Powder Dry!

NCOWS #L129,  G.A.F. # 767, SASS #31302, NRA Life Endowment, Lancaster County Bounty Collection Agentcy #29

Major 2

Nor here in FLA.

Strike that.... It arrived today

Will Ketchum

Joan's and mine came today here in Wisconsin.

Will Ketchum
Will Ketchum's Rules of W&CAS: 1 Be Safe. 2 Have Fun. 3  Look Good Doin It!
F&AM, NRA Endowment Life, SASS Life 4222, NCOWS Life 133.  USMC for ever.
Madison, WI

Tjackstephens

Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

Texas Lawdog

My ballot has not arrived here in the D/FW area as of Tuesday afternoon. Yesterday was a holiday, so the mail maybe a day or two late.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

John Smith

Got mine down in the Texas Hill Country today.

TwoWalks Baldridge

The express rider rode past this morning, handed me mine on the way past and waved as he disappeared over the next hill.
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

Cole Bluesteele

They made it to FORT WORTH today.  On the way back east as we speak.

Ted

River City John

"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275

RickB

Ride Safe and Shoot Straight.
Rick.

Okefinokee Outlaw

Has arrived in the South Carolina midlands.

Pancho Peacemaker

Received mine today on the sunny eastern shore of Lake Ray Hubbard.
NRA - Life
NRA-ILA
TSRA - Life
S&W Collectors Association

"A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."
-T. Roosevelt (1858 - 1919)

Tascosa Joe

We got ours today as well.  They are on the way back to Dave.
NRA Life, TSRA Life, NCOWS  Life

old tired eyes

I received mine this afternoon... In Alabama.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com