Horse Trading at the Convention .

Started by Rowdy Fulcher, January 27, 2012, 06:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowdy Fulcher

Howdy
Just wondering who's coming and what do you have to trade ? Looking for a ( Uberti ) Winchester 1873 carbine in 44wcf with Saddle Ring  . I have 45 Schofield brass ,38-55 brass , 45-60 , 45-70 ,and   45 colt also .

Tjackstephens

Rowdy, What else you got to trade? I've got a Ron Peachee Texas Jack two gun holster rig brown leather, 42 inch to center hole with 45/44 cal. bulett loops. Two Texas Jack stye holster (That's right Texas Jack, Ron asked me what I like a holster to be  and he makes it and calls it Texaa Jack). Will carry a 7 1/2 inch Colt or Ruger or a 7 inch Schofield. Very well made. Any one interested? Tj
Rowdy, Guess the 7 1/2 inch is a little too long for your use? Tj
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

Will Ketchum

I'm planning on having a table.  On it I hope to put some reproduction ammo boxes in 45 Colt, 44/40 &45/70 (if I can find them all)

I have some John Wayne 32/40 commemorates.  A couple of SAA reproductions.  An original Trapdoor and perhaps a Rosse 92 rifle with the round to oct. Bbl.  Also might bring my Chinese 87  also some leather, rifle and shotgun scabbards and what ever else I don't need any more.

I still have to send my reservations which I'll do after the first.

Will Ketchum
Will Ketchum's Rules of W&CAS: 1 Be Safe. 2 Have Fun. 3  Look Good Doin It!
F&AM, NRA Endowment Life, SASS Life 4222, NCOWS Life 133.  USMC for ever.
Madison, WI

bear tooth billy

I,m looking for a small wood stove for my wall tent (period of course). If anyone has a useable one that they would part with
I would be interested

BTB
Born 110 years too late

Cliff Fendley

I'm looking for an 1866 in 44 WCF. preferably 24 inch barrel but may go for a 20.

I'll have a table at the show, I'm real busy with orders so I don't know how many period knives and how much period gun leather I'll have for sale but I'm going to try and have a few items for sale or trade.
http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

Tjackstephens

I also have two black leather studded double loop holsters hard lined with leather for sale. These were made by Ron Peachee also. 7 1/2 inch colts or clones. Tj
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

Cherokee Reb

Hope to get a table. Selling off all of our cowboy gear and will have several entry level holsters and belts ( Oklahoma Leather) in a couple different sizes,as well as a very nice belt and holster from Rocking K Saddlery, women's clothing, hats, knives and several pieces of NA pieces like bags, parfleches, beaded sheaths and knives. Selling cheap....

If I can't get a table, you all can drive over to the house and browse over a cup of coffee. I live 2 miles from the center ;D

Also if anyone's funds are tight, we can put a couple folks up for the weekend as long as they don't mind dogs..

CR aka Mingo Frank
Member SASS,NCOWS and Knob Creek Regulators

Rowdy Fulcher

Pancho
Are you gonna bring any of that south of the border drink . I figure all the men will be DRINKING WHISKEY .  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dynamite Bill

TEN FOOT TALL & BULLET PROOF ? I will start trading after the 2nd gallon yall drink. might get some deals.
The main thing to remember,is not to get excited!

Pancho Peacemaker

Quote from: Rowdy Fulcher on January 31, 2012, 07:07:03 PM
Pancho
Are you gonna bring any of that south of the border drink . I figure all the men will be DRINKING WHISKEY .  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I guess I'll need to hang out with the women SIPPIN' SOME TEQUILA, since it looked like some of those Kentucky boys couldn't handle it.   ;D

Actually, I'll be in a town called Wiamea drinking something the locals call a "Lava Flow".

I'll send pictures.
NRA - Life
NRA-ILA
TSRA - Life
S&W Collectors Association

"A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."
-T. Roosevelt (1858 - 1919)

Rowdy Fulcher

Howdy
Anyone up for a nip at the Convention ? I figure if we twist Jeff's arm he might have a taste .

jefff

Quote from: Pancho Peacemaker on January 31, 2012, 07:57:35 PM
I guess I'll need to hang out with the women SIPPIN' SOME TEQUILA, since it looked like some of those Kentucky boys couldn't handle it.   ;D

Actually, I'll be in a town called Wiamea drinking something the locals call a "Lava Flow".

I'll send pictures.
that happen to be on the big island?if so can i come?jeff

Pancho Peacemaker

Quote from: jefff on February 06, 2012, 09:40:26 AM
that happen to be on the big island?if so can i come?jeff

It is.  Drop by anytime.  I'll be fishing for Ahi Monday and hiking with the family the rest of the week so dress appropriately.
NRA - Life
NRA-ILA
TSRA - Life
S&W Collectors Association

"A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."
-T. Roosevelt (1858 - 1919)

jefff

pancho you lucky dog,this is one of my fav places in the world.have a large time.my daughter is leaving for hilo tues.i stayed at lapahoyhoy years ago and had a great time trying to flyfish off the rocks.raise a glass to your cowboy cuz'n in korntucky,we'll do the same for  you at convention.jefff

Trap

What are rules for private, out of state, individuals selling personal guns at the convention?
Aggressive fighting for the Right is the noblest sport the world affords. T. Roosevelt
NRA Patron/Life Member
  NCOWS #851, Senator
Proud Member of the KVC
Hiram's Rangers, founder
GAF # 328
  TAPS #26
NAOOTB #688

Tjackstephens

Trap, According to the laws of this country, you may sell or trade your personnal guns at any time. Of course it would be good to know something about the person you are dealing with. Would be bad to sell or trade a gun today and get a visit from the police, because you gun was used in a hold up. A lot of selling and trading go on at the gun shows between non dealers. Tj

Texas Lawdog

Bro. TJ, U know U can trust a fellow Hiram's Ranger to do the right thing.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Tjackstephens

Jim,  I know that to be the truth. Will be good to see you again. Tj

Cash Creek

Ask to see their Concealed Gun Permit... if they don't have one don't sell the gun to them..If they have one you know they pass a back ground check..
Hiram Ranger #100, Westside Sportsmen Club, NCOWS 3395, SASS 90169, NRA, Col. Bishop's Renegades... Cowgirls are like barbed wire...handle with care.

Tjackstephens

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com