Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Camille Eonich

Kudzu can grow up to six inches a day.  If you don't get it under control it can take over anything. ;)
"Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left."
― Clint Eastwood

litl rooster

Kudzu the southern cactus....
Mathew 5.9

The Arapaho Kid

KIDZU?   Isn't that where all children are kept?

Badlands Walker

Kudzu................................................   

Delmonico

Up here we ain't got no kudzu, but if yer not careful the musk thistles will take over yer pasture. ;)

Ya need something that will clear out the weeds and not harm the rest of the pasture.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Birdgun Quail

Kudzu is a weed.

When I was in the United States Army of America and my wife and I would move into new living quarters, in the flower beds we couldn't tell which were flowers and which were weeds.  To find out, we'd pull up everything.  The ones that grew back were the weeds.
God bless,
Birdgun Quail

Arcey

When I bought this shack, it had a fence 'cross the back the developer put up 30 sum years ago.  It was ugly.  Tore it down, disposed of it 'n built me one six foot tall.  4x4 posts, 2x4 framin' 'n trellis in between.  Hunnert feet werth.  Did it all by my lonesome.

Been weavin' ivy thru it fer years.  Lookin' real nice it was.

Then this hurry-cane blew thru.  Dropped a couple trees on it.  Totalled the thing.  That damned ivy made clearin' the debree an absolute pain.  That's the thanks ya get.

Got me a new fence goin' now.  Done 'bout 80 feet.  A four foot picket.  Operations are suspended at the moment.  Too much poisonious crap growin' in there.  Finish it this winter, after I bag up sixty or seventy bags of dead leaves ah week.

I love nature.  But, ya kin bank on the fact that I'm gonna kill anything nature puts anywheres near this new fence.

I long to live in concrete, steel and glass.  Or, in the middle of nowhere where the only live plant stuff within two hundred yards is grass 'n maybe a 'mater plant or two.  No trees, no vines, no kids-zoo..........
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Four-Eyed Buck

We've got ivy problems here, but luckily no kudzu. This ivy has small almost round leaves to it and spreads like mad. Tough to kill, it is!  This now is coming into the ragweed and goldenrod season here......AAAAAAACCCHHHHOOOO...............Buck 8) ::) :o :o
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

The Arapaho Kid

Up in this neck of the woods we have an aquatic plant that grows like gangbusters.  It's called Millfoil.  If left unchecked it can clog up a lake in a few weeks.  There is a constant battle with it here.

Micheal Fortune

Kudzu? Bless you, hope you get over that cold...........*passing Derby Younger a tissue* ;)
Saloon Keeper, Gambler, Shootist
Sun River Rangers Shooting Society / SASS 60159 / R.O.-1 / SBSS 1685 / G.O.F.W.G. 89 / RATS 58 / KGC 4 /

LazyK Pejay

When you go hunting try to walk through a thicket of Mesquite. It will tear you up, trip you up, and hide game just a few feet away...Ahh Texas.

LazyK Pejay

Derby Younger

Quote from: Micheal Fortune on August 28, 2005, 03:25:59 PM
Kudzu? Bless you, hope you get over that cold...........*passing Derby Younger a tissue* ;)

Thank you Sir........really hope that happens.

Singing Bear

Kudzu?  Could I what?  I know, it's a knock knock joke.  :D

Big John Denny

Kudzu was first planted in Georgia during Governor Carter's term by the Department of Transportation. They were looking for a quick growing plant to use on hillsides next to the highways to eliminate errosion. The DOT employee who recommened Kudzu had not really looked at the fact that it spreads everywhere and can not even be killed by a nuclear bomb. He left the state's employ after it began to overgrown everything in the state but poison ivy. I'm proud to say he was later run to ground, forced to eat kudzu for a week, and then hanged. No one ever found his rotting corpse because the kudzu grew up the side of the hanging tree and covered it up. A fitting end in my opinion.
Big John Denny, SASS 64775
US Army Retired
Los Vaqueros
BOLD #661
GOFWG #240
SBSS #1780 (Order of the Golden Bullet)
NMLRA
NRA
"Aim small....Miss small"

Badlands Walker

Dang!  I thought it was a new dirt bike! ;) :D

litl rooster

Kudzu- cacti -thistle-mesquite, are just like Ground Hogs you never know where they will pop up
Mathew 5.9

Stump Water

Ice Plant.  Kudzu west.

Forty Rod

Get the cosies to workin' on a recipe for it. Then tell the Californians it's a new diet food and besides , it's really "in" to be seen eating it in salads.

See about having Alan Aldo or Ellen Degenerate endorse it.  Oprah would be even better.

It'll vanish.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com