Anyone ever seen Red Dog Leathers Holsters in person?

Started by DUKE DEADEYE NUKEM, January 02, 2012, 08:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DUKE DEADEYE NUKEM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360420914876#ht_2420wt_1401

I was looking to get a few and sent the fella a PM but he says he can't send a larger picture. My red flag goes up when that happens. Looks like good work from a distance though.
Before anyone ask's I can't see well enough to do tooling like this.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Duke, talk to Curley Cole, he has a few of these holsters.

Regards

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Curley Cole

Almost all my custom stuff is done by Paul at RedDog...Here is a rig I requested (infact, I had one I sent back and he reconditioned it and sized it down when I lost weight.)
He also made a double rig ala Eastwood for a pair of Schofields for Old Top. alll the above pix are RedDog

His prices are well below the norm and quality is first rate, and as for me he makes it all to what I want...cant of holster, loops all that. course I always let him choose the tooling. He made a double cross draw rig for  me for a set of Remingtons.

I have a couple of his catalogs here, but email or call him...

curley
Scars are tatoos with better stories.
The Cowboys
Silver Queen Mine Regulators
dammit gang

Curley Cole

Duke
I reread your post, and wonder are you sure you were talking to Paul?? here are a couple of pix he sent me over time to show what he was working on

and this was his version of a Ringo Rig (my rigs were my modifications I wanted based on the Ringo)

curley
The Cowboys
dammit gang

DUKE DEADEYE NUKEM

Quote from: Curley Cole on January 03, 2012, 03:33:25 PM
Duke
I reread your post, and wonder are you sure you were talking to Paul?? here are a couple of pix he sent me over time to show what he was working on

and this was his version of a Ringo Rig (my rigs were my modifications I wanted based on the Ringo)

curley

Here's the message he sent me copied and pasted from ebay;
Sorry, but I don't have a bigger picture.

Happy New Year,
Paul
Reddog Leather

- dnegel231

Curley Cole

Well don't know what to tell ya

soeey I can't help. I have traded with Paul for about 8 years and have been totally satisfied.

curley
The Cowboys
dammit gang

DUKE DEADEYE NUKEM

Quote from: Curley Cole on January 03, 2012, 05:05:07 PM
Well don't know what to tell ya

soeey I can't help. I have traded with Paul for about 8 years and have been totally satisfied.

curley

Thanks Curley and thanks for the pics.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com