Video - Shooting Colt's Paterson Revolver

Started by Bottom Dealin Mike, November 03, 2011, 07:46:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bottom Dealin Mike

In this video we shoot a replica of the gun that started the 19th century revolver revolution...Colt's Paterson model.

Junkman

Excellent video Mike. I loved it as you don't see many Patersons around.  ;D

Papa Irish

Thanks for posting this.  Most interesting as are all of your similiar posts. :D
Papa Irish
"Smile when you say that pardner"

will52100

Cool vidio, but where did you get a Patterson?  Dixie is out of them, and Uberti doesn't make them anymore.
Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms

Junkman

Quote from: will52100 on November 15, 2011, 09:42:22 PM
Cool vidio, but where did you get a Patterson?  Dixie is out of them, and Uberti doesn't make them anymore.
Duh! Mike said it was a Pietta. They used to make them, but not presently.

will52100

Duh yourself. >:(

That's why I said Dixie gun works, there the only dealer of Pietta patersons I've seen but I haven't looked really hard either.  I threw out the Uberti as there the only other manufacture of the Paterson I know of, even if they no longer make them.

Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms

Junkman

Duh, he said it was a Pietta. Pietta isn't presently making them. He didn't say he got it YESTERDAY! So he must have had it for a while.  >:(

Deadeye Don

I was fortunate to purchase a Uberti with loading lever before they went out of production.  I have never fired it, and probably will not as they appear to be appreciating in value.  It is truely one of my only safe queens.
Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com