Thanks KCV Buffalo shoot crew

Started by bear tooth billy, October 18, 2011, 08:01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bear tooth billy

Just wanted to drop a note about how good of a time we had at last weekends buff shoot. I have been wanting to get to a KVC
event for a couple of years and finally made it. The weather was good, the primitive camp was great, the shooting was a lot
of fun, and the comradarie around the campfire with the coyotes howling in the background was really cool. The only problem
was that we didn't have more ncows folks attend, I drove 440 miles one way (ouch) but it was well worth it. Hopefully next
year more of you will participate!!!! 
Born 110 years too late

Caleb Hobbs

I've been wanting to attend a KVC buffalo shoot for a number of years myself. If nothing changes too drastically between now and then, I'm going to make a real effort to get there next year. It's always sounded like a lot of fun.

Tascosa Joe

The KVC Buffalo Shoot is on my Bucket List.  Pancho and I discussed coming this year but work commitments and a wedding in MT got in the way.   I plan on being retired enough next year that I can make a few shoots around the country.
NRA Life, TSRA Life, NCOWS  Life

Pancho Peacemaker

I had ammo packed, guns in cases, hotel reserved.  I even had OK from "the Boss" to take Biscuit out of school for Friday.

Had to cancel due to sudden change in my work schedule.

Wished I coulda been there.

Pancho
NRA - Life
NRA-ILA
TSRA - Life
S&W Collectors Association

"A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."
-T. Roosevelt (1858 - 1919)

Windy City Joe

Billy didn't mention that he had a clean sweep at the Buffalo shoot. 40 out of 40. Pretty good shooting if you ask me.
He also had a very impressive camp set up.
What I would like to know is how you got your wife to celebrate her birthday at a Buffalo shoot? Happy Birthday Pam.
Looking forward to shooting with you and Pam again.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com