FWIW - Alias Change

Started by Blackpowder Burn, October 13, 2011, 07:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackpowder Burn

I finally got a version of my preferred local alias approved by SASS, so have changed it here also.  I'm so simple minded I don't want to try to keep up with 2 of 'em!

I've changed from AGGIE DESPERADO to BLACKPOWDER BURN.  Seems only right, since I don't burn any of the new heathen smokeless stuff!
SUBLYME AND HOLY ORDER OF THE SOOT
Learned Brother at Armes

Steel Horse Bailey

"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

Mako

Just because you're moving to the SEC doesn't mean you have to disown your pedigree...

~Mako
A brace of 1860s, a Yellowboy Saddle Rifle and a '78 Pattern Colt Scattergun
MCA, MCIA, MOAA, MCL, SMAS, ASME, SAME, BMES

Blackpowder Burn

Mako, it just don't seem right.  Not playin' the Tea-Sips, or Texas Tech or Baylor?!  Playin' Florida, Georgia, Auburn, Alabama, LSU, Tennessee???  No sir, it just ain't right.  I'm ashamed!!
Learned Brother at Armes

Grizhicks

BB -- Welcome to the SEC and real college football..... GO VOLS !!!! -- Grizhicks (SEC transplant in the Big 10)
SASS #88761
GAF #760
STORM #362

"...against all enemies, foreign or domestic...  So help me God."

Lucky R. K.

Quote from: Grizhicks on November 01, 2011, 08:16:18 AM
BB -- Welcome to the SEC and real college football..... GO VOLS !!!! --

+ 1

Lucky  ;D
Greene County Regulators       Life NRA             SCORRS
High Country Cowboys            SASS #79366
Gunpowder Creek Regulators   Dirty RATS #568

The Wind is Your Friend

Blackpowder Burn

I appreciate the welcome and hospitality gents.  It's still hard to deal with the loss of all the local rivalries and traditions, though.  Especially when you know that when you get to the bottom of it all you find money as the motivator.
Learned Brother at Armes

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com