Hey! C'mon folks!

Started by The Arapaho Kid, August 11, 2005, 12:27:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Arapaho Kid

Let's give ol' Badlands a break...huh?  So he said a few things that ruffled a few feathers...so what?  Are you all so perfect that you can cast judgement on a fellow cowboy?  Lighten up here!  I think he realizes what he did and I don't think we'll have a re-run on that.  He's even gone so far as to set up a vote for you folks to let him stay her, or ride out.  That took a lot of courage.  No one else would go that far, they'd just hightail it outa here and be done with this forum.  Badlands wants to stay here and be among us, but some of you sidewinders don't want that.  Back off!  Let it be!  None of us are so damned God Like that we can condemn a fellow cowboy without proper cause.  Give it a break. folks.  Let the man prove his worth before you tar and feather him!

Arapaho has spoken!

Big John Denny

I second what the Kid said. Lord knows none of us are perfect. Not everybody agrees with what anyone says on any of these boards, and the same thing may have happened to some of you before. Cut old Badlands a break. He got tied up in a discussion that ended up going south real quick, but it wasn't all his fault.

Cowboy up for a Pard.
Big John Denny, SASS 64775
US Army Retired
Los Vaqueros
BOLD #661
GOFWG #240
SBSS #1780 (Order of the Golden Bullet)
NMLRA
NRA
"Aim small....Miss small"

Derby Younger

Arapaho:

Well Sir, I respect a man who will defend and stand by a friend. Might I suggest that attacking those that disagree is counter productive? They, as do you, have the right to express their opinions.

My opinion on his staying or leaving? I don't have one. Vote or going to vote? No. I will offer the comment that BW is, for whatever reasons, a lightning rod. Sometimes, it is like watching a train wreck in the Twilight Zone.

Regards,

Derby

Badlands Walker

Quote from: Derby Younger on August 11, 2005, 01:04:36 AM
Arapaho:

Well Sir, I respect a man who will defend and stand by a friend. Might I suggest that attacking those that disagree is counter productive? They, as do you, have the right to express their opinions.

My opinion on his staying or leaving? I don't have one. Vote or going to vote? No. I will offer the comment that BW is, for whatever reasons, a lightning rod. Sometimes, it is like watching a train wreck in the Twilight Zone.

Regards,

Derby

Now here's a pard on the right track! ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com