Beretta Renegade Questions ????

Started by Rowdy Fulcher, August 21, 2011, 03:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowdy Fulcher

Howdy Pards
I am in the market for a 45 colt 1873 and Whittakers has the Renegades for $699 New . My question is if you take the short stroke out will this make it NCOWS legal ????? The Uberti's are selling for over $900+ .

Pancho Peacemaker

Quote from: Rowdy Fulcher on August 21, 2011, 03:28:17 PM
Howdy Pards
I am in the market for a 45 colt 1873 and Whittakers has the Renegades for $699 New . My question is if you take the short stroke out will this make it NCOWS legal ????? The Uberti's are selling for over $900+ .

Give Oklahoma Tom a call (3 B Shooting Supply).  I believe he has worked on one of these and would know how much you'd need to swap out.  His email and phone number are here:  http://www.3bshootingsupply.com/

That is one heck of a price!  That's half of the MSRP.  The two of these I've seen had beautiful oil finished walnut.  Much prettier wood than the standard Uberti models.

Beretta has a habit of doing this:  Introduce a new CAS firearm at inflated prices, it fails to sell, then they dump them on the market at close-out prices.  This has happened with the Laramie, the Bisley, the Gold Rush, and now the Renegade.
NRA - Life
NRA-ILA
TSRA - Life
S&W Collectors Association

"A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."
-T. Roosevelt (1858 - 1919)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com