Prayers for DAVE COLE

Started by Kid Terico, August 21, 2011, 12:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mogorilla

My thoughts and prayers are with his family.  What a loss.

bowiemaker

A lot of talent has left us but the inspiration shall remain. Rest in peace Dave.
NCOWS #3405   RATS #612

JD Alan

I will hold dear the conversations we had. Not only was Dave a great knife maker, but an excellent leather maker. His knife sheaths were outstanding. He talked me through some leather skills he possessed a number of times on the phone. He was so kind to help a new guy, and willing to share his knowledge freely.

KT, my heart goes out to you because I know what a good friend he was to you. My prayers are with his family during this difficult time.

Pards, Dave's passing testifies to the brevity of life. As a pastor I can't help but encourage all of you, my valued friends to consider your own lives in the light of our friends passing.

God bless, JD
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Drayton Calhoun

The Lord has taken another child home, his time here in this world of sorrow is now done. Those he has touched are many and the memory of him will live inside all that knew him. My prayers go out to his family and to all those friends nearest to him, especially you, KT.
The first step of becoming a good shooter is knowing which end the bullet comes out of and being on the other end.

Kid Terico

I have just talked to Linda and she wants you all to know that she is reading all your nice comments and wants to thank you for your prayers and thoughts. At this time she is not up to replying. I will keep you informed. Drayton and everyone thank you. Terry alias KT

Dalton Masterson

KT,
You might want to post it on Leatherworker.net if its not already. I know he had a presence over there as well.
DM
SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

Kid Terico

Kid Terico

Here are a few pictures of the knifes he made for me. I have about 25 in all. KT

Kid Terico

more

Kid Terico

more The second last knife shown is unfinished. It was being made for me when Dave passed away. KT

Marshal Will Wingam

I'm at a loss, here. Dave was one of a kind. His work was inspirational for many of us. His passing leaves a vacancy. We'll miss him here. May he be in peace.

My thoughts and prayers for Linda and his family and friends.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Arizona Cattleman

SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Drayton Calhoun

Those with his talent for art are few and world will be less beautiful place without him. I didn't know him personally, only through posts here, but his work will live on for all to see. I only wish that I had half the talent and artistic skill that he had.
The first step of becoming a good shooter is knowing which end the bullet comes out of and being on the other end.

Ned Buckshot

In Memory.
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

Major 2

I had spoken to him back in June, I invited him to the first ever Florida NCOWS shoot in Dec.
He was interested and we even discussed him joining the CCC Posse.

It is a shock of reality learning of his passing...Surely he is forging the swords of the Angels now
And what a work of art they will be....
God speed Dave  :'(
when planets align...do the deal !

Kid Terico

Major 2 you made his day. He told me about the conversation and was very proud of your offer. It was the first and only invite he ever got. He was a happy man. I had made him a couple rigs to wear and he had got a gun so he was excited. Thank You. KT

Ned Thank you. Very nice. KT

Major 2

Quote from: Kid Terico on August 23, 2011, 11:11:10 AM
Major 2 you made his day. He told me about the conversation and was very proud of your offer. It was the first and only invite he ever got. He was a happy man. I had made him a couple rigs to wear and he had got a gun so he was excited. Thank You. KT

Ned Thank you. Very nice. KT

breaks my heart, I had no Idea

He would have been wearing The BEST !

I know I charish the buckle you made me
when planets align...do the deal !

Ned Buckshot

Thank You Terry

I only wish I could do more.
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

Irish Dave

Didn't know Dave, only some of his wonderful work.
"Any man's death diminishes me, for I am involved in mankind." --John Donne

My thoughts and condolences are with his family at this time of loss.
Godspeed, Dave.

Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

GunClick Rick

Thanks for posting those pics KT,bueatiful display! :-\
Bunch a ole scudders!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk