Prayers for DAVE COLE

Started by Kid Terico, August 21, 2011, 12:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kid Terico

Daves wife Linda just called me and told me Dave just had a relaspe. He feel down and called her for help. She called thre ambulance and by the time they got there he was in pretty bad shape. They put him on oxygen but his vital signs were very week. He was unconcious at this time.She will call me from the hospitall and keep me informed. KT

Kid Terico

Linda just called me. Dave passed away. KT

Ned Buckshot

Oh My Lord

Please God handle Daves soul with your gentle hands and give his family and friends peace and comfort during the difficult times ahead.

Rest in peace brother, you will be missed.

With a very heavy heart.

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

Arizona Cattleman

I didn't know Dave personally, but I felt like I did through this forum and his outstanding heart and compassion for the knives he made and the quality of his creations.  I will always treasure the kinife he made for me.  He will be missed.  My condolances to Linda and his family.  KT, I know you were one of his best friends and his life was enriched as was yours.  My heart is saddened.

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

GunClick Rick

:'( When Christ comes swinging his sword we will know who made it!

Whew unbelievable! Give his wife our best KT.. :-\
Bunch a ole scudders!

yeti76620

God Bless Dave, Bless all his family and friends..... 

My heart is heavy for ya'll's loss...... 

Looks like the Lord took him back at a young age......  apparently Dave's work had become complete here on earth....

Yeti76620
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

"Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass." ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Cliff Fendley

Oh my! very sad news. Prayers going out for his family. Rest in peace Dave.
http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

outrider

This is inded very sad news...I did not know Dave personally but have conversed with him several times in the forum.  Prayers out to his family and friends...he will be missed in here for sure
Outrider  (formerly "Dusty Dick" out of PA.)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

Rossmaker

A very sad day, My thoughts and prayers go out to Dave's family. May he Rest in Peace.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them." (John Wayne, the Shootist)

Wolf Tracker

Although I didn't know him personally, that is very sad news and he will be missed on this forum. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. May God watch his soul.
A man, a horse, and a dog never get weary of each other's company.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

What sad news, we have lost a good pard, and he will be missed by all that knew him, my prayers will be for him and his family,

Dave Cole will be a man we will all remember and hold high, he was an honest and straight shooting pard, and I will miss him

tEN wOLVES
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Kid Terico

Some day the GANG of 4 will ride again. I miss him so much. KT

TwoWalks Baldridge

Like so many others, I did not know Dave personally, but feel like I knew him through this site.  I admired his knowledge and craftsmanship and his spirit.

When we cry for the loss of a friend, the Angels rejoice for the return of one of theirs.  Dave you are missed.

My condolences to Linda, his family and friends.
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

Major 2

I haven't the words  :'(   

I'm so very sorry
when planets align...do the deal !

Dalton Masterson

I am so very sorry for the loss of Dave. He was a very talented knifemaker and leathersmith.
RIP
DM :'(
SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

John M Cohea

Fortunately I did know Dave personally, and valued him as a friend and loved him like a brother.I've cried till my eyes hurt over the loss of my friend.RIP Dave, you will be sorely missed and look forward to seeing you on the other side of the rainbow!
Hey pards, be sure to check out my website!!
http://jmcknives.blademakers.com

Johnny McCrae

My thoughts and prayers are with Dave's Family and Friends. May our Lord welcome Dave into his kingdom.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

WaddWatsonEllis

There is nothing I can say to express my feelings ... he built but one knife for me but I felt like I could call or write and  he would always be there .... and now you say that there is a very large hole in my universe that I didn't even know existed ....
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

GunClick Rick

It's hard to lose a great talent,but to lose one that shared his works with you is somethin else,gosh it will be weird not getting to see the collaberations he and Kt came up with..We got to see some very cool works!
Bunch a ole scudders!

Old Top

Words fail me, my prayers are with the family at this time.
I only shoot to support my reloading habit.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com