Saddle in progress

Started by Kid Terico, August 17, 2011, 09:35:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kid Terico

TW hope this is OK if not move. Friend of mine is making a saddle for the armed services of all branches. It will be taken to different events and shown . They will have it for I believe two years and then he will get it back. He is just getting a good start on it. When done I will take more picts.. KT

Kid Terico

more

Kid Terico

more

Kid Terico

more

Kid Terico

one more

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy KT, and not at all, it is western, and represents the best part of our Country and and the people that serve it so well, thanks for sharing, and we'll all look forward to seeing this saddle when finished.

tEN wOLVES  :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

GunClick Rick

HOLY CRAMOLY!!! You have to get me a good picture and an autograph...If possible.Heres some inspiration for him,the mural down the street.

Bunch a ole scudders!

Kid Terico

Clicker nice picture. I'll get you a signed picture when done. KT

GunClick Rick

You got the clocker right,i clocked out a little while after rereadin this,tuaght the grand daughter how to crawl now i have to chase her all over the place :-\

Man  if he doesn't mind i would love a picture and autygraph of that,i'll have to show this to my Marine cousin who is now a Seargent at a local PD in a town just north of here.That is one very awsome saddle,man how would you like to sit that leadin the parade,he should show it here in Visalia,where the Visalia saddle was born...Her is the original building,it is a beer pub now..

Bunch a ole scudders!

Johnny McCrae

Howdy KT,

Awesome example of Leather Working at it's best and a fine tribute to our troops. Thank you for sharing this with us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Kid Terico

Marshal Will Wingam

Wow, KT. That really does look good. Your buddy is doing a first class job. What a fine idea.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Cliff Fendley

http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com